Alongside the GeForce GTX 960 launch, NVIDIA rolled out its latest Game Ready drivers, the GeForce 347.25 WHQL. The driver adds support for the GTX 960, and is "game ready" for Dying Light, a new zombie apocalypse first-person game, from the people who are good at it - Techland (Dead Island). It adds SLI profiles for Black Desert, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, and Nosgoth. Grab the driver from the links below.
DOWNLOAD: GeForce 347.25 WHQL Game Ready Driver
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup