Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading video card manufacturer, is pleased to announce its next generation JetStream, the GeForce GTX 960 Series, a new video card in GTX 900 line-up. The revolutionary Palit JetStreamé¢¨ series of video cards features advanced innovative cooling and an optimized product design to deliver gamers the ultimate gaming experience. As the latest and the next generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, the Palit GeForce GTX 960 JetStream series guarantees gamers the perfect upgrade to the advanced performance, power efficiency and realistic gameplay gaming experience.
Continue the Glory of Palit JetStream series, Palit GeForce GTX 960 JetStream provide the extremely overclocking performance, Quiet and Cool thermal systems and plus the next generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, Palit GTX 960 JetStream is able to let gamers to enjoy gaming experience at 60ftps with 1080p monitors. Today, Palit releases GeForce GTX 960 Super JetStream, GTX 960 JetStream and GTX 960 OC edition to the market to fulfill all gamers' need. Palit GTX 960 Super JetStream is with 1024 cores, 2048MB GDDR5 7Gbps fast speed memory and boost clocked at 1342MHz, making it 164MHz higher than the stock 1178MHz of NVIDIA's reference design. With the new 0-dB Tech features, there is zero noise while you are at general workload, such as internet or multi-media application. Stay Quiet, Stay Cool and Enjoy the High gaming performance with Palit JetStream.
- 0-dB Tech: Keep Silent while you are experiencing the multimedia application and general workload. The operating fans only occurs while working on heavier loading such as gaming that the GPU temperature surpasses 60w or total board power over 60W.
- 4KÂ²: With its HDMI and DisplayPort ports, the Palit JetStream provides a flawless, jaw dropping experience at Dual 4K monitors.
- Dual Fan: A Dual Fan design offers double the cooling performance, and combined with the 9CM-9CM Smart Fans, heat is effectively drawn away from hot spots.
- LED Lighting: Fancy LED lighting on the Palit JetStream's thermal solution provides ambient lighting to further immerse gamers into the gaming world.
- TurboFan Blade: Inspired by the power of jet engines, the TurboFan Blade is designed to improve cooling performance by generating a powerful air stream and air pressure.
- Optimized Air Flow: The 9CM-9CM Smart Fan system consists of three fans with alternating blade rotations. Each adjacent fan rotates in a different direction to reduce airflow conflicts and effectively improve overall cooling performance.
The Palit GeForce GTX 960 series delivers incredible performance, power efficiency, and cutting-edge gaming technologies. This is the perfect upgrade to advanced gaming, letting you dominate the competition with 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency than previous-generation GTX 660. Unleash its massive overclocking potential and push your performance even further. Plus, it features VXGI for realistic lighting, support for smooth, tear-free NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, and Dynamic Super Resolution that enables 4K-quality gaming on 1080p displays.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications