GALAXY, a leading manufacturer of premium graphics hardware, today announced the launch of an entire new lineup of custom performance tuned and overclocked GTX 960 Series video cards. Three new models will be available, each with unique advantages to satisfy the precise needs of discerning enthusiasts. The GTX 960 SOC leads the pack in pure performance, featuring the highest overclock and an extended PCB with powerful triple fan cooler and anodized aluminum backplate.
The GTX 960 OC focuses on maximizing speed in minimal space with a super compact design ideal for Mini-ITX and HTPCs. Finally, the GTX 960 EXOC combines the best of both world's for an impressive balance of power, efficiency and cooling capacity. The 960 OC and 960 EXOC are also the first to feature GALAX exclusive Silence Extreme Plus technology, which disengages both fans at idle for true zero decibel operation.
All three models feature the full range of graphics technologies recently introduced with GALAX GTX 970 and 980 series cards, including NVIDIA GameWorks, GameStream, Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR), and Global Illumination (VXGI). Each card individually supports up to four simultaneous displays and users can connect multiple GTX 960s in SLI for massive performance scaling.
The GALAX GeForce GTX 960 SOC, EXOC, and OC versions are all available now at leading retailers and etailers worldwide.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games