GALAXY, a leading manufacturer of premium graphics hardware, today announced the launch of an entire new lineup of custom performance tuned and overclocked GTX 960 Series video cards. Three new models will be available, each with unique advantages to satisfy the precise needs of discerning enthusiasts. The GTX 960 SOC leads the pack in pure performance, featuring the highest overclock and an extended PCB with powerful triple fan cooler and anodized aluminum backplate.
The GTX 960 OC focuses on maximizing speed in minimal space with a super compact design ideal for Mini-ITX and HTPCs. Finally, the GTX 960 EXOC combines the best of both world's for an impressive balance of power, efficiency and cooling capacity. The 960 OC and 960 EXOC are also the first to feature GALAX exclusive Silence Extreme Plus technology, which disengages both fans at idle for true zero decibel operation.
All three models feature the full range of graphics technologies recently introduced with GALAX GTX 970 and 980 series cards, including NVIDIA GameWorks, GameStream, Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR), and Global Illumination (VXGI). Each card individually supports up to four simultaneous displays and users can connect multiple GTX 960s in SLI for massive performance scaling.
The GALAX GeForce GTX 960 SOC, EXOC, and OC versions are all available now at leading retailers and etailers worldwide.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4