KINGMAX unveils the world highest capacity waterproof SD card with 16GB
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, has announced the world highest capacity Waterproof SD card with 16GB. Based on KINGMAX patent PIP technology, the new SD card takes advantages in waterproof, dustproof and extreme weather performance. It plays as a guard to prevent the important information from accidents.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD card provides more protections for users' important data beyond the waterproof or shockproof functions from DSC. The new SD card adopts PIP technology inside, which has passed the waterproof test and receives IPX7 (Equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7) certificate from SGS. In addition, due to the unique packing technology, the new SD card also prevents the piracy.
Moreover, KINGMAX Waterproof SD card has built-in ECC (Error Correcting Code) to detect and correct transfer errors and supports CPRM (Contents Protection for Recordable Media) mechanism to ensure the licensed contents could be duplicated safely. KINGMAX offers users a perfect choice to store all the treasured memories.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD cards are certified CE, FCC and BSMI standards. The new SD card also complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Waterproof SD card is available with 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and carries the global lifetime warranty.
Specification of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- Capacity: 2GB /4GB/ 8GB /16GB
- Dimension: 32*24*2.1 mm (L*W*H)
- Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Complies with SD 2.0 standard
- High Speed Transfer rate
- Endurance: 5,000 times
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Weight: 2g
Features of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology inside, features Waterproof and Dustproof
- Operation temp: -25?C~85?C, Storage temp: -40?C~85?C
- According to IEC 60529, water-proof certificated (equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7 or IPX7)
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015