KINGMAX unveils the world highest capacity waterproof SD card with 16GB
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, has announced the world highest capacity Waterproof SD card with 16GB. Based on KINGMAX patent PIP technology, the new SD card takes advantages in waterproof, dustproof and extreme weather performance. It plays as a guard to prevent the important information from accidents.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD card provides more protections for users' important data beyond the waterproof or shockproof functions from DSC. The new SD card adopts PIP technology inside, which has passed the waterproof test and receives IPX7 (Equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7) certificate from SGS. In addition, due to the unique packing technology, the new SD card also prevents the piracy.
Moreover, KINGMAX Waterproof SD card has built-in ECC (Error Correcting Code) to detect and correct transfer errors and supports CPRM (Contents Protection for Recordable Media) mechanism to ensure the licensed contents could be duplicated safely. KINGMAX offers users a perfect choice to store all the treasured memories.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD cards are certified CE, FCC and BSMI standards. The new SD card also complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Waterproof SD card is available with 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and carries the global lifetime warranty.
Specification of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- Capacity: 2GB /4GB/ 8GB /16GB
- Dimension: 32*24*2.1 mm (L*W*H)
- Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Complies with SD 2.0 standard
- High Speed Transfer rate
- Endurance: 5,000 times
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Weight: 2g
Features of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology inside, features Waterproof and Dustproof
- Operation temp: -25?C~85?C, Storage temp: -40?C~85?C
- According to IEC 60529, water-proof certificated (equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7 or IPX7)
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
Latest News Posts
- OCZ to show off Trion 100 SSD series for consumers during Computex
- AP: IRS believes tax data thieves came from Russia
- Embrace the virtual world to help fight air sickness while traveling
- Don't worry, mobile isn't killing desktop Internet after all
- Google makes Android 6.0 'M' official, arrives in Q3 2015
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini