KINGMAX unveils the world highest capacity waterproof SD card with 16GB
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, has announced the world highest capacity Waterproof SD card with 16GB. Based on KINGMAX patent PIP technology, the new SD card takes advantages in waterproof, dustproof and extreme weather performance. It plays as a guard to prevent the important information from accidents.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD card provides more protections for users' important data beyond the waterproof or shockproof functions from DSC. The new SD card adopts PIP technology inside, which has passed the waterproof test and receives IPX7 (Equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7) certificate from SGS. In addition, due to the unique packing technology, the new SD card also prevents the piracy.
Moreover, KINGMAX Waterproof SD card has built-in ECC (Error Correcting Code) to detect and correct transfer errors and supports CPRM (Contents Protection for Recordable Media) mechanism to ensure the licensed contents could be duplicated safely. KINGMAX offers users a perfect choice to store all the treasured memories.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD cards are certified CE, FCC and BSMI standards. The new SD card also complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Waterproof SD card is available with 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and carries the global lifetime warranty.
Specification of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- Capacity: 2GB /4GB/ 8GB /16GB
- Dimension: 32*24*2.1 mm (L*W*H)
- Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Complies with SD 2.0 standard
- High Speed Transfer rate
- Endurance: 5,000 times
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Weight: 2g
Features of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology inside, features Waterproof and Dustproof
- Operation temp: -25?C~85?C, Storage temp: -40?C~85?C
- According to IEC 60529, water-proof certificated (equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7 or IPX7)
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
Latest News Posts
- Gartner: Mobile app usage mellowing, as adoption matures
- Free-speech group says China has weaponized its 'Great Firewall'
- Raptr launches Plays.tv for regular video gamers to share pics, videos
- PayPal founder: Companies should evaluate relationship with Indiana
- Have you ever thought about 3D printing a weapon? This man has done it
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi