The new generation of EVGA GeForce GTX 970 has arrived with the SSC. This enhanced model offers improved cooling, double BIOS support, new display output configuration, and 6 power phases for robust overclocking support.
These new cards also feature EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling that features optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings, and an extreme low power motor. The EVGA ACX 2.0 cooler offers more air flow, with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- dBi - dB Noise Inverter turns fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise during idle!
- QSD BIOS - Quick Switch Dual BIOS allows you to switch to a secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
- MMCP - Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate reduces MOSFET temps by 47% and Memory by 14%
- OPT - Optimized Power Target offers 33% more power over reference
- SHP - Straight Heat Pipes reduce GPU temperature by almost 5C!
Learn more about the new EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC, here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology