Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the additional feature of cloud backup to the DataTraveler Locker+ G3 (DTLPG3) USB 3.0 Flash drive for personal security. DTLPG3 offers hardware encryption, password protection and fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds to keep one's personal data safe.
Consumers now have the option of automatically backing up a DataTraveler Locker+ G3 to their preferred cloud storage provider such as Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox or Box via included ClevX USBtoCLOUD software. Kingston and ClevX first worked together in 2012 on an encrypted USB drive with a built-in anti-malware scan engine for enterprise customers. With the DTLPG3, consumers can rest assured that if the DTLPG3 is lost or misplaced, photos, personal documents and other files are still safely stored and accessible in the cloud.
"We are excited to offer cloud backup to our existing fast and secure consumer level USB Flash drive," said Ken Campbell, Flash Business Manager, Kingston. "The DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy to use, durable and ensures consumers' personal documents are safe and also always available to them."
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty, free live technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Features and Specifications:
- Hardware encryption: the best in personal security to keep your data safe
- Superior password protection: user sets a password to prevent unauthorized access
- Easy to use: no application installation required
- Versatile: works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Secure: drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
- Stylish: durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Optional Cloud Backup: access data stored on DataTraveler Locker+ G3 from your personal cloud storage (see below for Cloud Services Supported)
- Co-Logo Program available1: customize DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital files and instantly increase your organization's brand recognition. The Customization Program offers unique packaging, custom profiles, color adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering.
- Supports: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP & Mac OS X
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty with free technical support
- Capacities2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed: USB 3.0 speed: 8GB: 80MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- o 16GB: 135MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- o 32GB-64GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- o USB 2.0 speed: 8GB: 30MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- o 16GB-64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Cloud Services Supported: Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox, Box
- Dimensions: 60.56mm x 18.6 mm x 9.75 mm
- Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Two (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use4
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4