Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 90MB/s read, 80MB/s write card (SDCA3). The card far exceeds the SD Association's latest specification release, UHS-1 U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3) rated for 30MB/s read/write.
The 90-80MB/s read-write speeds allow sports/adventure enthusiasts and users alike to capture cinema-quality Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (2160p), 3D and 4K2K videos on high performance small form factor devices such as smartphones and cameras used by adventure and thrill seekers. Additionally, video playback at all resolutions up to 4K2K can be played without stutter or interruption. Fast speeds also translate to faster file uploads for computer editing, especially when using USB 3.0 card readers such as the Kingston MobileLite G4 or USB 3.0 Media Reader.
With the emergence of tough and rugged performance cameras, users can rely on the SDCA3 card for its durability and reliability. It is the perfect companion card when capturing a downhill ski run, surfboarding and hang-gliding as the card is water-, shock/vibration-, X-ray- and temperature-proof.
"The growing adoption of high performance cameras and Android-based mobile devices has prompted Kingston to provide fast microSD cards to maximize device performance," said Jean Wong, Flash Business Manager. "We are confident that our new 90-80MB/s microSD card is built for extreme conditions and users will be able to capture all the memories they want on the card."
SDCA3 is available as a stand-alone card or with an SD card adapter in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities. Kingston recommends its latest readers for best card transfer speeds to and from a computer. The SDCA3 is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support, and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash Card Features & Specifications:
- Fast/Performance: UHS-I Speed Class 3 :up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write for continuous shooting, video recording and fast file transfer
- Resistant: waterproof1 shock proof2, X-ray proof3 and temperature proof to perform even in harsh environments
- Compliant: with the SD Association specifications
- Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- Flexible/Multi-functional: when combined with the SD adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card to fit in DSL-R or DSL-M cameras, 4K camcorders and other devices
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities5: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance6: 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
- microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz