TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR -- the first Wi-Fi AC travel router with interchangeable power plugs which ensures operability on every continent.
TRENDnet's AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR, is a powerful travel router with concurrent 433 Mbps Wi-Fi AC and 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N bands, for on the go professionals. Users quickly convert a single wired or wireless internet connection into a shared Wi-Fi network for all Wireless AC and Wireless N devices.
The compact TEW-817DTR plugs directly into a power outlet and is held off the ground by the outlet. Swappable North American, European, and United Kingdom power plugs ensure the travel router will work on every continent.
"With more and more professionals traveling with a mixture of both Wi-Fi N and newer Wi-Fi AC devices," said Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet. "The TEW-817DTR does a great job of keeping them all connected."
AC750 Wireless Travel Router
- Share a single Internet connection with multiple users
- Networks Wi-Fi AC and N devices while on the go
- AC750: concurrent 433 Mbps Wi-Fi AC + 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N bands
- Interchangeable power plugs: North America, Euro, and UK
- Supports Router, Wireless ISP (WISP), Access Point, and Repeater modes
- Pre-encrypted Wi-Fi for your convenience
- Ethernet port
- VPN passthrough support (IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN)
- Energy savings GREENnet technology
- IPv6 network support
- TEW-817DTR Warranty: 3 year limited
- TEW-817DTR Availability: Available from retailers and other TRENDnet partners this May 2015
- TEW-817DTR MSRP: USD 89.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni