Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent mid-tower PC cases. Priced at $49 and $59 and offering features designed to make PC building incredibly quick and easy, the 100R cases make it possible for users to build a serious PC that looks as good it performs.
The Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent are among Corsair's lowest-cost cases, yet avoids the look of many low-cost PC cases, instead offering an elegant aesthetic that will appeal to gamers, hobbyist PC builders, and system integrators. The cases include innovative, builder-friendly features that make Corsair cases popular with PC users, such as built-in SSD mounts, front-panel USB 3.0 ports, intelligent cable routing, and tool-free drive mounts. And with up to five fan mounting locations (two fans included), tool-free support for four 3.5" drives and four 2.5" SSDs, and support for long video cards, the cases easily support high-end GPUs, liquid coolers, massive storage, and PSUs.
The standard version of the Carbide Series 100R come with a side panel window and top cooling vents. The Carbide Series 100R Silent version is sound dampened with a solid top and non-window side panel to reduce noise. "The Carbide 100R shatters the stereotype that budget-friendly cases have to be gaudy and poorly designed," said George Makris, Product Manager for Cases and Cooling at Corsair. "Now gamers and PC enthusiasts have a subtle, functional, and affordable foundation for their next PC."
- Tool-free mounting of hard drives and optical drives
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- Direct airflow path to top GPU
- Plenty of room for large video cards and power supplies
- Cable routing channel behind motherboard tray
- Up to five fan mounts
- Front: 2 x 140/120mm
- Top: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 120mm (included)
o Two 5.25" drive bays
o Four 3.5"/2.5" drive bays with trays that support hard drives and SSDs
o Seven expansion slots
o Supports ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards and ATX power supplies
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent PC cases have a suggested price of $49.99 and $59.99 respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99