Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent mid-tower PC cases. Priced at $49 and $59 and offering features designed to make PC building incredibly quick and easy, the 100R cases make it possible for users to build a serious PC that looks as good it performs.
The Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent are among Corsair's lowest-cost cases, yet avoids the look of many low-cost PC cases, instead offering an elegant aesthetic that will appeal to gamers, hobbyist PC builders, and system integrators. The cases include innovative, builder-friendly features that make Corsair cases popular with PC users, such as built-in SSD mounts, front-panel USB 3.0 ports, intelligent cable routing, and tool-free drive mounts. And with up to five fan mounting locations (two fans included), tool-free support for four 3.5" drives and four 2.5" SSDs, and support for long video cards, the cases easily support high-end GPUs, liquid coolers, massive storage, and PSUs.
The standard version of the Carbide Series 100R come with a side panel window and top cooling vents. The Carbide Series 100R Silent version is sound dampened with a solid top and non-window side panel to reduce noise. "The Carbide 100R shatters the stereotype that budget-friendly cases have to be gaudy and poorly designed," said George Makris, Product Manager for Cases and Cooling at Corsair. "Now gamers and PC enthusiasts have a subtle, functional, and affordable foundation for their next PC."
- Tool-free mounting of hard drives and optical drives
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- Direct airflow path to top GPU
- Plenty of room for large video cards and power supplies
- Cable routing channel behind motherboard tray
- Up to five fan mounts
- Front: 2 x 140/120mm
- Top: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 120mm (included)
o Two 5.25" drive bays
o Four 3.5"/2.5" drive bays with trays that support hard drives and SSDs
o Seven expansion slots
o Supports ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards and ATX power supplies
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent PC cases have a suggested price of $49.99 and $59.99 respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now