Patriot, a leading manufacturer in mobile accessories, computer and USB/flash memory, today released the Supersonic Magnum 2 and Supersonic Rage 2, 3.0 USB Flash Drive. Leading the industry in capacity and speed, Patriot has set the new standard in the flash memory world boasting record speeds of up to 400MB/s and 300MB/s read and write times.
Living up to its name sake, the Patriot Supersonic Magnum 2 will be available in extreme capacities of 256GB and 512GB making the frustration of not having enough room to store data virtually non-existent. With impressive maximum read and write speeds reaching 400MB/s and 300MB/s it's the fastest high capacity/high performance USB flash drive on the market. Designed with a sturdy matte black, industrial grade metal housing that enables shock resistance up to 15Gs to protect stored data and laser etched, the Magnum 2 doesn't compromise appearance and class for safety. A detachable cap covers the USB connector to prevent damage and debris from entering the port.
Supersonic Rage 2, 3.0 USB Flash Drive
The Supersonic Rage 2 is Patriot's highest performing, ultra-portable and high capacity USB 3.0. Its rugged, rubberized casing is designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use and the all-in-one slide to connect feature protects the port from damage it might encounter while traveling at the bottom of a pocket or bag.
With lightning fast maximum read and write speeds of up to 400MB/s and 300MB/s the Supersonic Rage 2 is Patriot's fastest high performance retractable USB. Available in capacities of 128GB and 256GB, the Rage 2 is the perfect USB for performance enthusiasts and content creators. It's compact form factor and impressive speeds make it the obvious choice for quick access to large projects and presentations during important meetings.
"Patriot has revamped its Supersonic USB line with two great new additions, both with exceedingly fast speeds," said Meng Jay Choo, Product Manager at Patriot. "There are no comparable USB drives on the market, at the moment, and we hope to continue to deliver impressive performance speeds to our customers as technology advances."
Both the Supersonic Magnum 2 and Supersonic Rage 2 will be available for purchase in February of 2015 at select in-store and online retailers such as Amazon, Newegg and Fry's Electronics.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory