Patriot, a leading manufacturer in mobile accessories, computer and USB/flash memory, today released the Supersonic Magnum 2 and Supersonic Rage 2, 3.0 USB Flash Drive. Leading the industry in capacity and speed, Patriot has set the new standard in the flash memory world boasting record speeds of up to 400MB/s and 300MB/s read and write times.
Living up to its name sake, the Patriot Supersonic Magnum 2 will be available in extreme capacities of 256GB and 512GB making the frustration of not having enough room to store data virtually non-existent. With impressive maximum read and write speeds reaching 400MB/s and 300MB/s it's the fastest high capacity/high performance USB flash drive on the market. Designed with a sturdy matte black, industrial grade metal housing that enables shock resistance up to 15Gs to protect stored data and laser etched, the Magnum 2 doesn't compromise appearance and class for safety. A detachable cap covers the USB connector to prevent damage and debris from entering the port.
Supersonic Rage 2, 3.0 USB Flash Drive
The Supersonic Rage 2 is Patriot's highest performing, ultra-portable and high capacity USB 3.0. Its rugged, rubberized casing is designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use and the all-in-one slide to connect feature protects the port from damage it might encounter while traveling at the bottom of a pocket or bag.
With lightning fast maximum read and write speeds of up to 400MB/s and 300MB/s the Supersonic Rage 2 is Patriot's fastest high performance retractable USB. Available in capacities of 128GB and 256GB, the Rage 2 is the perfect USB for performance enthusiasts and content creators. It's compact form factor and impressive speeds make it the obvious choice for quick access to large projects and presentations during important meetings.
"Patriot has revamped its Supersonic USB line with two great new additions, both with exceedingly fast speeds," said Meng Jay Choo, Product Manager at Patriot. "There are no comparable USB drives on the market, at the moment, and we hope to continue to deliver impressive performance speeds to our customers as technology advances."
Both the Supersonic Magnum 2 and Supersonic Rage 2 will be available for purchase in February of 2015 at select in-store and online retailers such as Amazon, Newegg and Fry's Electronics.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni