Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced performance enhancements to its JumpDrive USB 3.0 flash drives, which include the Lexar JumpDrive P20, JumpDrive S75, JumpDrive S55, JumpDrive S35, and JumpDrive S25 flash drives. Enhancements include increased read and write speeds for faster transferring of photos, videos, and files, as well as EncryptStick Lite software to help protect essential files by providing the option to keep these files in a password protected vault.
"Flash drives are no longer just used to bring term papers to the library. More often, people are relying on these devices to store movies, transfer photos, and back up important documents. And they want to do all that quickly and securely," said Aaron Lee, director of product marketing, Lexar. "The enhanced JumpDrive USB 3.0 line offers the best of both world's: increased speed and heightened security."
Lexar JumpDrive P20 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
As one of the fastest USB flash drives available, JumpDrive P20 boasts read speeds up to 400MB/s and write speeds up to 270MB/s*, and is able to transfer a full-length HD movie in less than 40 seconds.** JumpDrive P20 features a sleek design with a metal alloy base and high-gloss mirror top, and also includes a key ring loop. Available in capacities of 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB, JumpDrive P20 is built with premium performance and design in mind.
Lexar JumpDrive S75 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
A high-performance offering in the JumpDrive USB 3.0 flash drive line, JumpDrive S75 offers read speeds up to 150MB/s and write speeds up to 60MB/s.* It also features a retractable connector with easy-to-use thumb slide, and comes in a range of colours and capacities, including purple (16GB), orange (32GB), green (64GB), black (128GB), and white (256GB).
Lexar JumpDrive S55 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
The high-capacity JumpDrive S55 offers read speeds up to 150MB/s and write speeds up to 60MB/s* and is now available in a 128GB capacity. The drive can quickly transfer a 3GB HD video clip in less than one minute, much faster than the four minutes it takes using a standard USB 2.0 drive.** The drive also features a slim design with a protective sliding cover and is available in black.
Lexar JumpDrive S35 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
The affordable JumpDrive S35 offers read speeds up to 150MB/s and write speeds up to 60MB/s.* The device also features a stylish, swivel design with an automatically retractable connector and key ring loop. The drive is available in a range of colours and capacities, including teal (16GB), green (32GB), purple (64GB), and black (128GB).
Lexar JumpDrive S25 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
JumpDrive S25 offers read speeds up to 150MB/s and write speeds up to 60MB/s for the quick transfer of photos, videos and files.* This affordable USB flash drive offers a slim, retractable design and is available in a range of colours and capacities, including teal (16GB), green (32GB), purple (64GB), and black (128GB).
Each of these JumpDrive USB 3.0 flash drives includes EncryptStick Lite software, an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption to help protect essential files against corruption, loss, and deletion. Users can create a password-protected vault that automatically encrypts data stored within it. And for additional peace of mind, files that are deleted from the vault are securely erased and cannot be recovered.
Lexar JumpDrive USB flash drives are compatible with Mac and PC systems. Furthermore, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The new JumpDrive USB 3.0 flash drives will be available February 2015. JumpDrive P20 will come with a limited lifetime warranty and JumpDrive S25, JumpDrive S35, JumpDrive S55, and JumpDrive S75 will come with a three-year limited warranty.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017