Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today the shipping of the TRITTON Swarm Wireless Mobile Headset. Compatible with mobile and smart devices as well as wired connections to PC, Mac and the latest generation video game consoles, the TRITTON Swarm delivers discrete yet powerful Bluetooth technology hidden behind striking aesthetics. With a choice of four metallic iridescent finishes, the TRITTON Swarm combines fashion with technology, designed to blend seamlessly with the lives of the modern gamer. Behind the eye-catching looks, the TRITTON Swarm features a host of powerful technologies which provide optimized audio and control, regardless of audio source.
Capable of pairing with two devices simultaneously, the Swarm is ideal for gaming, yet able to automatically switch to the users' smartphone when an important call comes in. Advanced aptX technology eliminates lip sync issues common to Bluetooth headsets, making the Swarm the perfect companion for late night movie watching. Advanced wireless surround sound allows mobile gamers to pinpoint enemy movements and team mate positions with unrivalled accuracy. Based upon the same virtual surround technology used in mission critical missile warning systems by an F-16 Falcon jet fighter, AM3D Audio can convert any standard stereo audio signal into highly realistic military-grade 3D sound.
"TRITTON is known for its outstanding audio quality and we believe now is the time to further broaden the appeal of the brand. We believe the Swarm will resonate with today's fashion conscious gamer, who typically plays across a variety of devices," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "Our headset business continues to account for a sizable percentage of global sales and today's announcement illustrates our commitment to grow our business further throughout 2015."
The TRITTON Swarm will be debuting at CES Las Vegas 2015 and can be seen via appointment only at the Mad Catz suite, located at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, suite number: 12121. Mad Catz will also be unveiling the TRITTON Swarm at the ShowStoppers CES event, taking place the evening of January 6, 2015 at The Wynn, Las Vegas.
The TRITTON Swarm Wireless Mobile Headset is available in iridescent Blue, Red, Green and Black colors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience