Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today the R.A.T. PROX, the next-generation of the Company's popular series of R.A.T. gaming mice. Conceived to be the most advanced gaming mouse in the world, the R.A.T. PROX includes a magnesium alloy chassis to reduce weight and enhance strength and a completely reinvented Scroll Wheel system delivering new ways to play.
With numerous patents pending, the R.A.T. PROX is compatible with PC and expected to ship spring 2015. Designed to offer a future proof upgradable solution, the R.A.T. PROX is capable of growing with the gamer, incorporating Modular Sensor Units (MSU), allowing gamers to swap out the sensor of their R.A.T. PROX to suit individual styles of play or when new sensors become available.
Literally reinventing the wheel, the R.A.T. PROX features a newly designed Scroll Wheel system, allowing gamers to adjust the click force of the wheel, swap out the wheel itself and even utilize a new analogue strafe feature, affording gamers configurable analog control for the horizontal movement on the scroll wheel.
"We continue to be proud of all we achieved when we launched the R.A.T. range of gaming mice, a series of products which won critical acclaim, numerous awards and introduced several innovations for the passionate gamer. We believe the R.A.T. PROX will take PC gaming to a new level thanks to several patented innovations which we believe will change the way gamers think about customization," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "PC gaming is a sizable part of our business and one which we intend to grow considerably throughout 2015. We believe the R.A.T. PROX will prove essential to those who game at a committed level and expect the product to contribute positively towards sales in 2015."
The R.A.T. PROX will be debuting at CES Las Vegas 2015 and can be seen via appointment only at the Mad Catz suite, located at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, suite number: 12121. Mad Catz will also be unveiling the R.A.T. PROX at the ShowStoppers CES event, taking place the evening of January 6, 2015 at The Wynn, Las Vegas.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court