Innodisk, the service-driven storage provider, announces it received the 2015 Taiwan Excellence Award for its ServerDOM flash product, a compact SSD designed to fit directly onto the SATA connector of an enterprise 1U rackmount system or blade servers. With 1,155 products nominated from 448 companies this year, the ServerDOM offering Innodisk's Pin 7 power technology was judged on five criteria by the Ministry of Economic Affairs to win this prestigious award.
ServerDOM Boot Drive
Internal storage space for enterprise servers is always a hot commodity, with virtualization, cloud computing and databases demanding ever more capacity. ServerDOM is a compact SSD only 2cm wide and just 7 mm thick, allowing it to easily fit onto the SATA connector of modern enterprise servers directly, saving a drive bay and giving room for more hot-swappable storage. With a height under 3.1cm, it easily fits vertically into 1U rackmount servers and even some blade servers. The SATADOM features Innodisk's Pin 7 technology to eliminate the need for a separate power cable by drawing VCC power directly from Pin 7 of the SATA III connector.
Highly Reliable OS Storage
Offered in enterprise SLC, iSLC, or MLC flash varieties, the ServerDOM SSD is highly reliable. Even at this tiny size, RAID support including Intel RSTe is available. Servers using ServerDOM as a boot drive enjoy high OS reliability and space savings. A second ServerDOM boot drive can also be configured as a failover OS solution, allowing for OS redundancy. Leveraging Innodisk's industrial experience, ServerDOM uses high quality industrial grade components and offers wide operating temperature range. IPMI customization is also available for ServerDOM, allowing for enhanced system management capabilities.
For more details, visit Innodisk's ServerDOM product page.
Taiwan Excellence Award
For 22 years the Taiwan Excellence award has been the most prestigious accolade in Taiwan, recognized innovative products which offer high value to the marketplace. Selected by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, this year 1,155 products were nominated for the award from 448 companies judged on R&D, Design, Quality and Marketability and "Made in Taiwan".
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook