Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive, a device that takes portable storage to the next level. Available with up to 3TB of storage capacity, remote access capabilities, local and cloud backup and the ability to share and stream content, the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive is an all-in-one portable storage solution.
The Canvio Connect II portable hard drive makes it simple to back up not just files and folders, but a complete system-or customize backups to your exact needs and specifications. Users can secure backups with user defined password protection, or cloud storage. With the ability to schedule backups to run automatically, the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive will take care of the rest.
Toshiba will offer portable storage with capacities up to 3TB, to accommodate ever-expanding content libraries. With a sleek, iconic design and a high gloss finish, the Canvio Connect II portable hard drive is available in five colors: black, white, blue, red and satin gold.
"Digital content creation has grown exponentially. The Canvio Connect II was created with this understanding in mind," said Maciek Brzeski, Vice President, Branded Storage, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "With expanded storage capacity, sleek design and five vibrant color options, the Canvio Connect II takes portable hard drive storage to a new level."
Additional features include:
Store & Backup
- Store your files in a centralized place next to your PC or Mac
- Complete backup solution for protecting digital memories
- Files & folder backup & restore
- Full system backup & recovery
- Cloud-enabled backup
- Schedule backups to run automatically
- Secure backups with user defined password-protection
Access & Share
- Access and share content from your devices anywhere via the internet
- Upload and download content from your devices easily
- Share massive files and folders instantly from the PC and Canvio Connect II HDD
- Includes 10GB of free cloud storage for storing copies of your most important files
- Access content remotely from mobile devices
- Back up content from mobile devices
- Pocket-sized, easy to carry
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba Canvio Connect II will be available for purchase later this month in 500GB - $99.99 MSRP, 1TB - $119.99 MSRP and 2TB - $199.99 MSRP sizes at various retailers and on toshiba.com/us. A 3TB model will release later this year.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4