Patriot Releases New Viper Series Gaming Memory with EPP2.0
Patriot's new Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 goes bold with Nvidia® green inspired shields
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released their DDR3 Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 settings. Inspired using Nvidia's® corporate colors, these new modules are manufactured with black PCB's and green heat spreaders which give them a cool new look. Not just attractive, they give the serious gamer the performance needed for today's sophisticated and memory intensive PC games. Available in 1GB single and up to 4GB kits, they are offered in speeds ranging from 1333MHz (PC3-10666) to 2000MHz (PC3-16000).
"Overclocking is always a little bit tricky," said Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "With EPP2.0 we take all the guess work out of overclocking, getting the consumer up and running quickly. No need to spend hours trying to tune your system to get the best performance, just plug-n-play Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory and you're good to go!"
Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) will boot at the rated specifications on all NVIDIA® based chipsets. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream