Patriot Releases New Viper Series Gaming Memory with EPP2.0
Patriot's new Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 goes bold with Nvidia® green inspired shields
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released their DDR3 Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 settings. Inspired using Nvidia's® corporate colors, these new modules are manufactured with black PCB's and green heat spreaders which give them a cool new look. Not just attractive, they give the serious gamer the performance needed for today's sophisticated and memory intensive PC games. Available in 1GB single and up to 4GB kits, they are offered in speeds ranging from 1333MHz (PC3-10666) to 2000MHz (PC3-16000).
"Overclocking is always a little bit tricky," said Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "With EPP2.0 we take all the guess work out of overclocking, getting the consumer up and running quickly. No need to spend hours trying to tune your system to get the best performance, just plug-n-play Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory and you're good to go!"
Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) will boot at the rated specifications on all NVIDIA® based chipsets. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- VRDC will precede GDC 2016 for all things VR game development
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis