Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) will debut its newest member of the LIVA family, the LIVA X at the 2015 CES. In a luxurious suite in the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, you can witness the new computing experience offered by the LIVA X through its 0dB thermal design, ultra-low power consumption and tiny footprint. Thanks to the embedded 22nm Intel Bay Trail-M SoC CPU power consumption is reduced to well below the maximum of 15W whilst offering a complete PC experience, including Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and various Linux based operating systems such as Ubuntu.
At a size that is comparable to that of a can of cola it is a spacious marvel as it comes equipped with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, dual monitor capabilities, and an mSATA slot for extra internal storage. With all this, the LIVA X sets a new standard for performance and expandability of the mini PC whilst reducing its footprint with the incorporated VESA mount.
Along with new LIVA X mini PC, ECS is pleased to provide a look at various other new products such as the Durathon technology enabled Z97 motherboards. Durathon testing goes above and beyond the testing standards of other motherboards brands delivering excellent stability and motherboard lifetime. Additionally, new AIO models such as the 10-point-touch G24 and the newly styled V20 with fanless design and built-in battery option introduce a new level of flexibility in All-in-One PCs.
For more information on CES at CES 2015, please visit this site.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD