Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) will debut its newest member of the LIVA family, the LIVA X at the 2015 CES. In a luxurious suite in the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, you can witness the new computing experience offered by the LIVA X through its 0dB thermal design, ultra-low power consumption and tiny footprint. Thanks to the embedded 22nm Intel Bay Trail-M SoC CPU power consumption is reduced to well below the maximum of 15W whilst offering a complete PC experience, including Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and various Linux based operating systems such as Ubuntu.
At a size that is comparable to that of a can of cola it is a spacious marvel as it comes equipped with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, dual monitor capabilities, and an mSATA slot for extra internal storage. With all this, the LIVA X sets a new standard for performance and expandability of the mini PC whilst reducing its footprint with the incorporated VESA mount.
Along with new LIVA X mini PC, ECS is pleased to provide a look at various other new products such as the Durathon technology enabled Z97 motherboards. Durathon testing goes above and beyond the testing standards of other motherboards brands delivering excellent stability and motherboard lifetime. Additionally, new AIO models such as the 10-point-touch G24 and the newly styled V20 with fanless design and built-in battery option introduce a new level of flexibility in All-in-One PCs.
For more information on CES at CES 2015, please visit this site.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design