Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the latest power supply units from new "Toughpower" line. Rated between 650W to 1200W, Thermaltake's new Toughpower Grand Series Platinum (650W, 750W, 850W, 1050W and 1200W) is a high-end PC power supply unit with a fully modular design. The grandiose look with a classy black finish makes a clear statement through its sheer appearance.
The series is 80 PLUS Platinum-certified, so users not only get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU but also superior performance with easy cable routing and increased airflow. The Toughpower Grand Platinum models are ideally suited for high-end gaming and enthusiast PCs powering multi-core processors in combination with multi-GPU setup.
Features of Toughpower Grand Platinum are as follows:
- Ultra Quiet Fan: With a 140mm fan built-in, Toughpower Grand Platinum comes with a noise level around 20dB during normal operating levels to provide silent cooling for your PC.
- 80PLUS Platinum Certified and Haswell Ready: Deliver up to 89%-92% efficiency at any load to prolong the life of the battery. In addition, the Toughpower Grand Series is already prepared for the new Haswell Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Fully Modular Cable Design: The fully modular cabling design makes installation easy. It allows the user to use only the cables they need, resulting in improved airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors: Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability.
- Flat Modular Cables: Toughpower Grand Series adopts flat modular cables to not only eliminate cable clutter within the system, but also to take up less space for better airflow.
- Massive and Dedicated +12V Output: The Toughpower Grand Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications