Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the latest power supply units from new "Toughpower" line. Rated between 650W to 1200W, Thermaltake's new Toughpower Grand Series Platinum (650W, 750W, 850W, 1050W and 1200W) is a high-end PC power supply unit with a fully modular design. The grandiose look with a classy black finish makes a clear statement through its sheer appearance.
The series is 80 PLUS Platinum-certified, so users not only get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU but also superior performance with easy cable routing and increased airflow. The Toughpower Grand Platinum models are ideally suited for high-end gaming and enthusiast PCs powering multi-core processors in combination with multi-GPU setup.
Features of Toughpower Grand Platinum are as follows:
- Ultra Quiet Fan: With a 140mm fan built-in, Toughpower Grand Platinum comes with a noise level around 20dB during normal operating levels to provide silent cooling for your PC.
- 80PLUS Platinum Certified and Haswell Ready: Deliver up to 89%-92% efficiency at any load to prolong the life of the battery. In addition, the Toughpower Grand Series is already prepared for the new Haswell Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Fully Modular Cable Design: The fully modular cabling design makes installation easy. It allows the user to use only the cables they need, resulting in improved airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors: Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability.
- Flat Modular Cables: Toughpower Grand Series adopts flat modular cables to not only eliminate cable clutter within the system, but also to take up less space for better airflow.
- Massive and Dedicated +12V Output: The Toughpower Grand Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset