CyberPower's New Gamer Infinity 9515 Hits the Mainstream Gaming Sweet Spot for Overall Value
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 11, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Gamer Infinity 9515 - an Intel-based mainstream desktop gaming PC that's huge on performance but modest on price.
The Gamer Infinity 9515 is designed to fit everyone's computing needs at the best value for dollar. CyberPower based the system on the Intel® 45nm Core 2 Quad Q9550 CPU at 2.83GHz, 1333FSB and 12MB L2 cache, which provides a solid platform for playing the most graphically-intensive games.
The base system comes with Nvidia's HDTV-compatible GeForce 9800GT 512MB PCI Express video card; and 4GBs (2 x 2GB) DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory. The components are housed inside an Apevia X-Dreamer gaming case.
Storage features include a 500GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 7200RPM hard drive; and 20x HDD DVD±R/±RW dual layer drive. The system has more than enough inputs to park your peripherals with six USB slots (2 front and 4 rear), 4 SATA, 1 IDE, 2 PCI 2.2 slots, 2 DVI ports and 1 S-Video HDTV-compatible output on the mainboard. Other onboard features include Realtek ALC662 6-channel audio and 10/100 LAN.
The system includes Logitech's 104 PS/2 keyboard and Optical Wheel Mouse. Microsoft® Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit operating system is pre-loaded.
The CyberPower Gamer Infinity 9515 is available from NewEgg.com http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229078 . MSRP of this configuration is $749 after $100 instant rebate. It can be customized with numerous component options. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 1-year warranty and toll-free tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- NASA discovers a new galaxy which is as bright as 300 trillion suns
- Intel's next-gen Xeon platform will support 6-channel DDR4 RAM in 2017
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications