CyberPower's New Gamer Infinity 9515 Hits the Mainstream Gaming Sweet Spot for Overall Value
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 11, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Gamer Infinity 9515 - an Intel-based mainstream desktop gaming PC that's huge on performance but modest on price.
The Gamer Infinity 9515 is designed to fit everyone's computing needs at the best value for dollar. CyberPower based the system on the Intel® 45nm Core 2 Quad Q9550 CPU at 2.83GHz, 1333FSB and 12MB L2 cache, which provides a solid platform for playing the most graphically-intensive games.
The base system comes with Nvidia's HDTV-compatible GeForce 9800GT 512MB PCI Express video card; and 4GBs (2 x 2GB) DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory. The components are housed inside an Apevia X-Dreamer gaming case.
Storage features include a 500GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 7200RPM hard drive; and 20x HDD DVD±R/±RW dual layer drive. The system has more than enough inputs to park your peripherals with six USB slots (2 front and 4 rear), 4 SATA, 1 IDE, 2 PCI 2.2 slots, 2 DVI ports and 1 S-Video HDTV-compatible output on the mainboard. Other onboard features include Realtek ALC662 6-channel audio and 10/100 LAN.
The system includes Logitech's 104 PS/2 keyboard and Optical Wheel Mouse. Microsoft® Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit operating system is pre-loaded.
The CyberPower Gamer Infinity 9515 is available from NewEgg.com http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229078 . MSRP of this configuration is $749 after $100 instant rebate. It can be customized with numerous component options. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 1-year warranty and toll-free tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams