Today, Intel unveiled the 5th Generation Intel Core processor family. Built on Intel's cutting edge 14nm manufacturing process, the 5th Gen Intel Core processors deliver premium performance, stunning visuals and enables improved battery life to take computing to the next level. The performance also provides the foundation for more natural and interactive experiences with Intel RealSense technology, Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi) and voice assistants.
With the "Broadwell" micro-architecture expected to be the fastest mobile transition in company history, offering consumers a broad selection and availability of devices, the 5th Gen Intel Core processors are purpose-built for the next generation of compute devices offering a thin, light and more efficient experience across traditional notebooks, 2 in 1s, Ultrabook devices, Chromebooks, All-In-One desktop PCs and mini PCs.
Intel also started shipping its next generation 14nm processor for tablets, codenamed "Cherry Trail". The new system on a chip will offer new user experiences such as Intel RealSense technology, no wires, no password and Intel Context Aware technology capabilities. New products based on "Cherry Trail" will be introduced starting in the first half of 2015.
For more information on both products, view the 5th Gen Intel Core and Cherry Trail fact sheet.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications