OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company and the most awarded solid state drive (SSD) brand of all time, today announced plans to showcase the highly anticipated JetExpress SSD controller at this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada to be held January 6 - 9, 2015.
Designed and developed in-house, JetExpress will be the heart and soul of OCZ's future product line. JetExpress silicon is native SATA and PCIe/NVMe and will support multiple form factors including M.2, 2.5-inch SATA, and SFF-8639 which enables PCI Express speeds in a compact 2.5-inch form factor. The flexible and advanced architecture of JetExpress is designed to offer superior flash endurance empowering SSDs to continue down the path to ubiquity in both mainstream notebooks and hyperscale data centers.
Also being unveiled this CES is the OCZ Vector 180 series which will be launched at the beginning of 2015. This new enthusiast-grade SSD takes reliability to the next level with its onboard Power Failure Management Plus (PFM+) feature while providing the industry-leading performance the Vector series is known for. The Vector 180 line will be offered in 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, and a new 960GB model demanded by today's power users who want more of their data and media available to them at solid state storage speeds.
In addition to its 2015 product offerings, OCZ's entire premium Toshiba NAND powered consumer and enterprise solid state storage drive product lineup will be on display at the Venetian in suite 31-235.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair