OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company and the most awarded solid state drive (SSD) brand of all time, today announced plans to showcase the highly anticipated JetExpress SSD controller at this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada to be held January 6 - 9, 2015.
Designed and developed in-house, JetExpress will be the heart and soul of OCZ's future product line. JetExpress silicon is native SATA and PCIe/NVMe and will support multiple form factors including M.2, 2.5-inch SATA, and SFF-8639 which enables PCI Express speeds in a compact 2.5-inch form factor. The flexible and advanced architecture of JetExpress is designed to offer superior flash endurance empowering SSDs to continue down the path to ubiquity in both mainstream notebooks and hyperscale data centers.
Also being unveiled this CES is the OCZ Vector 180 series which will be launched at the beginning of 2015. This new enthusiast-grade SSD takes reliability to the next level with its onboard Power Failure Management Plus (PFM+) feature while providing the industry-leading performance the Vector series is known for. The Vector 180 line will be offered in 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, and a new 960GB model demanded by today's power users who want more of their data and media available to them at solid state storage speeds.
In addition to its 2015 product offerings, OCZ's entire premium Toshiba NAND powered consumer and enterprise solid state storage drive product lineup will be on display at the Venetian in suite 31-235.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand