Patriot, a leading manufacturer of computer memory, USB/flash memory, SSDs, and mobile accessories, today extended their Viper series of memory with the new Viper 4 built for the latest Intel X99 DDR4 platform and Haswell-E processor.
The Viper 4 series is Patriot's latest addition to their Viper line of extreme performance memory built for the most demanding environments. Designed with enthusiast system builders, content creators, overclockers and hardcore gamers in mind, the Viper 4 will be offered in quad channel kits of 16 GB and 32 GB running at speeds ranging from 2400 MHz to 3000 MHz starting at 1.2 - 1.35 volts.
"We are really excited about this new addition to our Viper Line," said Les Henry, Patriot's VP of Engineering. "The new Viper 4 line benchmarks are crushing the older DDR3 scores from just about every hardware benchmark: memory bandwidth, SSD and USB just to name a few."
To ensure rock solid performance, the Patriot Viper 4 is built with a new custom heat shield to ensure your system runs cool and stable. Compatible with XMP 2.0, the Viper 4 gives users the capability to easily overclock their system by using the predetermined memory profile while still having the option to manually edit the SPD in the PC BIOS. Backed by a lifetime warranty and Patriot's superior customer service, the Viper 4 is hand tested for quality assurance and validated for system compatibility.
The Patriot Viper 4 series will be available in the first quarter of 2015 at select in store and online retailers such as Fry's Electronics, Newegg and Amazon for a starting MSRP of $250.00-$700.00 respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni