Phanteks announce the release of the Enthoo Mini XL, a super Micro-ATX. The Mini XL has been redesigned with optimal cooling in mind. Resembling the Enthoo Primo, it offers extensive water-cooling possibilities.
The Enthoo Mini XL, a compact and powerful structure with a sandblasted aluminum faceplates with matte finish. The Mini XL introduces a new form factor, super Micro-ATX. Unlike the Enthoo Primo, the Mini XL comes with a new RGB LED light system with mulitcolor control (10 colors) and supports dual motherboard configuration with the Mini XL ITX upgrade kit (PH-ITXKT_01).
With the Enthoo Mini XL, the main challenges was to make effective use of space through design. The Mini XL's power supply location is now on the top back side of the case for optimal cooling. The Enthoo Mini XL comes with many features like dual removable hard drive cages, Drop-NLock SSD Brackets, quick eject dustfilters, LED control, mod friendly structure, and easy cable management.
The Mini XL also offers extensive water and air cooling. Convenient pump bracket with preinstalled vibration dampeners, PWM control hub allows for up to 7 fans to be controlled by PWM, 2 reservoir mounting locations, radiator side bracket, and dual rear fan exhaust.
For the one who desire even more, the Mini XL leaves options for additional upgrades. Extra upgrades like internal ambient lighting sytem (PH-LEDKT_M1/ PH-LEDKT_M2) that matches with the exterior ligthing, 2 extra slots for SSD Brackets (PH-SDBKT_01), 2 locations for HDD upgrade with Phanteks HDD Bracket (PH-HDDKT_01), and dual motherboard using our upgrade kit (PH-ITXKT_01).
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about," says Boon, Designer of the Enthoo Series.
The recommended retail price is
- PH-ES414M_BK : $179.99
- PH-ITXKT_01 : $29.99
- PH-HDDKT_01 : $7.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available