Phanteks announce the release of the Enthoo Mini XL, a super Micro-ATX. The Mini XL has been redesigned with optimal cooling in mind. Resembling the Enthoo Primo, it offers extensive water-cooling possibilities.
The Enthoo Mini XL, a compact and powerful structure with a sandblasted aluminum faceplates with matte finish. The Mini XL introduces a new form factor, super Micro-ATX. Unlike the Enthoo Primo, the Mini XL comes with a new RGB LED light system with mulitcolor control (10 colors) and supports dual motherboard configuration with the Mini XL ITX upgrade kit (PH-ITXKT_01).
With the Enthoo Mini XL, the main challenges was to make effective use of space through design. The Mini XL's power supply location is now on the top back side of the case for optimal cooling. The Enthoo Mini XL comes with many features like dual removable hard drive cages, Drop-NLock SSD Brackets, quick eject dustfilters, LED control, mod friendly structure, and easy cable management.
The Mini XL also offers extensive water and air cooling. Convenient pump bracket with preinstalled vibration dampeners, PWM control hub allows for up to 7 fans to be controlled by PWM, 2 reservoir mounting locations, radiator side bracket, and dual rear fan exhaust.
For the one who desire even more, the Mini XL leaves options for additional upgrades. Extra upgrades like internal ambient lighting sytem (PH-LEDKT_M1/ PH-LEDKT_M2) that matches with the exterior ligthing, 2 extra slots for SSD Brackets (PH-SDBKT_01), 2 locations for HDD upgrade with Phanteks HDD Bracket (PH-HDDKT_01), and dual motherboard using our upgrade kit (PH-ITXKT_01).
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about," says Boon, Designer of the Enthoo Series.
The recommended retail price is
- PH-ES414M_BK : $179.99
- PH-ITXKT_01 : $29.99
- PH-HDDKT_01 : $7.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software