Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd will be at the world's largest consumer technology trade show - CES 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from January 6 to 9, 2015. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit the their booth, Westgate (formerly LVH) #50012, 50014, and 50016, and catch a glimpse of the recently released O Series open-air chassis as well as the aluminum desk chassis.
Previewed to the worldwide technology community in its prototype stage, the O Series chassis, PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S and PC-O7S, reflect the feedback of the DIY community, and feature oversized tempered glass windows, a PCI riser cards, and sleek and slim aluminum construction.
Take a Seat at Our Desk Chassis
Visitors to the Lian Li booth will be able to take a seat at our Desk Chassis. Constructed of aluminum and combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases, these hybrid chassis allow DIY builders to build a full computer inside a desk and show off their hardware creations through tempered glass desktops.
The Latest Aluminum Chassis
Lian Li will be also be displaying its current line of mini, micro, mid, and full-tower brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4