Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd will be at the world's largest consumer technology trade show - CES 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from January 6 to 9, 2015. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit the their booth, Westgate (formerly LVH) #50012, 50014, and 50016, and catch a glimpse of the recently released O Series open-air chassis as well as the aluminum desk chassis.
Previewed to the worldwide technology community in its prototype stage, the O Series chassis, PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S and PC-O7S, reflect the feedback of the DIY community, and feature oversized tempered glass windows, a PCI riser cards, and sleek and slim aluminum construction.
Take a Seat at Our Desk Chassis
Visitors to the Lian Li booth will be able to take a seat at our Desk Chassis. Constructed of aluminum and combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases, these hybrid chassis allow DIY builders to build a full computer inside a desk and show off their hardware creations through tempered glass desktops.
The Latest Aluminum Chassis
Lian Li will be also be displaying its current line of mini, micro, mid, and full-tower brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017