Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd will be at the world's largest consumer technology trade show - CES 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from January 6 to 9, 2015. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit the their booth, Westgate (formerly LVH) #50012, 50014, and 50016, and catch a glimpse of the recently released O Series open-air chassis as well as the aluminum desk chassis.
Previewed to the worldwide technology community in its prototype stage, the O Series chassis, PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S and PC-O7S, reflect the feedback of the DIY community, and feature oversized tempered glass windows, a PCI riser cards, and sleek and slim aluminum construction.
Take a Seat at Our Desk Chassis
Visitors to the Lian Li booth will be able to take a seat at our Desk Chassis. Constructed of aluminum and combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases, these hybrid chassis allow DIY builders to build a full computer inside a desk and show off their hardware creations through tempered glass desktops.
The Latest Aluminum Chassis
Lian Li will be also be displaying its current line of mini, micro, mid, and full-tower brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni