ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launches the Gold Edition of its XPG Z1 DDR4 overclocking memory, clocking in at the outrageously high speeds of 3000/3200/3300/3333MHz. Besides supporting the latest Intel Haswell-E platform, ADATA's XPG Z1 Gold Edition DDR4 also provides ultimate performance for gamers, overclockers and PC enthusiasts, and also features higher power efficiency.
DDR4 memory surpasses legacy DDR3 with improved performance and lower power consumption. The operating voltage of XPG Z1 has decreased from 1.5V to 1.35V, a 10% reduction of power that helps your system operate at a lower temperature for more stable operation. With speeds of up to 3333MHz, CL16-16-16 timings and a transfer bandwidth reaching 26.6GB/s, the XPG Z1 Gold Edition provides unparalleled data transfer efficiency. In addition, the built-in Intel XMP 2.0 Serial Presence Detect (SPD) allows quick and easy installation without changing BIOS settings, all while facilitating full system usage and enhanced stability. This adds up to a true game-winner for overclockers seeking an extra edge.
Looks Cool, Acts Cool!
The XPG Z1 Gold Edition features a jet wing-inspired design with a race-car carbon texture that embodies the pursuit of extreme performance. Thanks to its unique Thermal Conductive Technology and 10-layer PCBs with 2oz of pure copper, the XPG Z1's chips contact the heat sinks directly, thus ensuring that the IC and PCB operate at an evenly distributed temperature. This lends to a markedly reduced electrical resistance and reduced power consumption. Combined as one unit, all of these attributes bolster the XPG Z1's signal transfer quality and overall performance.
Maximum Durability and Reliability
The XPG Z1 DDR4 DRAM memory module is made with high-quality chips selected through a strict quality filtering process. It also uses top quality Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) that effectively extend its serviceable lifespan. Additionally, ADATA memory modules provide customers a lifetime warranty for maximum assurance, all backed by excellent customer service.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz