Samsung Electronics America, Inc. announced the launch of the ATIV One 7 Curved, the industry's first curved All-In-One PC, offering users a truly immersive experience. The 27-inch curved, Full HD display brings content to life with vibrant colors and wide viewing angles, drawing users in from nearly anywhere in the room. The product is enhanced by impressive multimedia capabilities, as well as smart connectivity and powerful performance. The ATIV One 7 Curved will be on display at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Samsung's booth, 11906 in Central Hall, from January 6-9, 2015.
"The arched display of the ATIV One 7, along with top-of-the-line multimedia capabilities for rich sound and easy content sharing across devices, make this model stand out from the rest as the ultimate entertainment desktop," said Gary Riding, vice president of mobile computing marketing at Samsung Electronics America. "With the ATIV One 7 Curved, Samsung has created a PC that exceeds consumers' needs, while offering a stunning design that stands out in any home or small office."
Immersive curved design
The curved design of the new Samsung ATIV One 7 offers a unique entertainment perspective and realistically immersive gaming experience. It draws users in and brings details to life on the Full HD panel, while the 4000R curvature makes the screen feel even larger than its already ample 27-inches. Wide viewing angles (178 degrees) make it easy to enjoy the gorgeous screen from almost anywhere in the room without having to shift focus.
To match its sharp, curved display, the PC features a sleek, metallic deco frame and complimentary stand that brings premium design right to any desk.
Powerful and impressive multimedia capabilities
The multimedia features of the ATIV One 7 Curved don't end with its stunning display. It was engineered to offer best-in-class sound, with two dynamic 10W stereo speakers, a surround sound experience with Dolby Sound Effects, and lossless audio transmission through APT-X technology. For movie and game enthusiasts, the Intel Core i5 Processor and 8GB of memory let users keep up with fast moving graphics, allowing them to make the most of the amazing screen and unparalleled sound.
Bluetooth Music Play 3.0 allows users to instantly connect and play music from their smartphone through the ATIV One 7 Curved speakers, even if the PC is off. With this feature, consumers can quickly and easily enjoy music saved on their smartphones in high-quality sound from anywhere in the home.
Samsung's new All-In-One features a camera that enables users to video conference in Full HD. HDMI in and out ports allow for easy connections to game consoles and other content sources, while integrated graphics (Intel HD Graphics 5500) ensure smooth rendering of games, videos and other content.
Advanced connectivity and performance
Thanks to Samsung's unique SideSync 3.0 software, staying connected is easy. Through SideSync 3.0, ATIV One 7 Curved users can receive phone calls and text messages forwarded from their Samsung smartphone right to their PC. Users can also control their smartphone from their PC screen, mouse and keyboard through SideSync 3.0's sharing mode, as well as share content between devices with Samsung Link 2.0. This means that users can save all of their photos, videos, music and more in the ATIV One 7 Curved's ample 1TB flash drive, and then easily access it from other devices from anywhere in the home.
The 27-inch Samsung ATIV One 7 Curved will be available for pre-order beginning Q1 2015 for an MSRP of $1,299.99.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017