Philip Hughes, former NVIDIA Vice President of Automotive Sales and Business Development, was appointed as President of Autonet Mobile, Inc. today. Prior to joining Autonet Mobile, Philip oversaw NVIDIA's global automotive sales initiatives and served as Site Leader of NVIDIA's Technology Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Autonet Mobile is the first provider of Internet-based telematics and application services designed for vehicles. The company is aiming to accelerate adoption of truly Connected Vehicle services and applications that benefit Connected Vehicle and IoT ecosystem partners as well as end users. With a rich portfolio of end-to-end Connected Vehicle solutions and partnerships with some of world's largest automotive OEMs, Autonet Mobile is in a key expansion phase.
"Philip brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to help catapult Autonet Mobile into a new level of growth and expansion in the Connected Vehicle space," said Roy Vallee, Autonet Mobile Chairman.
Philip has more than 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, and operations. He joined NVIDIA in 2010 as Director of Automotive Sales & Business Development. Prior to joining NVIDIA, he led Fujitsu Semiconductor America's Automotive Business Unit. Philip also served as Director of Sales for North America at Kionix Inc. and Director of North American Operations at Wintek Corporation. Philip earned a BA from Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, Michigan.
Co-Founder of Autonet Mobile, Sterling Pratz, continues his relationship to the company in an advisory role.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4