Panasonic Corporation will exhibit at the 2015 International CES, the largest consumer electronics show in the world, to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada, U.S.A., from January 6 to 9, 2015. The company will hold a press conference on the day before the opening of the event.
With the Brand Slogan "A Better Life, A Better World" as the theme for the booth, Panasonic will showcase not only the company's latest products but also solutions designed to improve all aspects of life.
The Panasonic Booth Summary
Date: Tuesday, January 6 to Friday, January 9, 2015
Venue: Central Hall (#9808), Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC)
Booth size: 1,575 m²
Displays: Consumer electronics, B2B solutions, latest automotive and avionics devices and solutions
Panasonic Press Conference Summary
Date & Time: Monday, January 5, 2015 10:00 - 10:45 (PDT)
Venue: Mandalay Bay, South Convention Center, Level 3, Jasmine Ballroom A-H
Presenter: Joseph Taylor, Managing Executive Officer, Panasonic Corporation; Chairman and CEO, Panasonic Corporation of North America
The Panasonic Press Conference will be lived streamed at ,cnet.com/ces/videos
Panasonic Live@CES 2015
Panasonic will share its showcase and comments from industry leaders from the Panasonic booth and provide interactive communications opportunities for visitors and viewers via social networks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99