Kingston Releases SDHC Video Cards
High-Capacity SD Cards Perfect for High-Definition Video Capture
Sydney, Australia - February 11, 2009 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is releasing a line of SDHC Video cards for use in digital camcorders. The SDHC Video cards carry plenty of recording time and are available in 60 minute (4GB), 120 minute (8GB) and 240 minute (16GB) capacities.
"The need for larger storage is growing in importance as digital camcorder use is on the rise especially with more consumers shooting video in high definition," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "Our SDHC Video cards are perfect for capturing memories in full 1080i or 1080p, whether it's a party, family vacation or any other special occasion."
The Kingston SDHC Video cards feature a Class 4 speed rating, which guarantees a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec., making them ideal for use in the latest digital camcorders and for fast transfer from card to PC. The Kingston SDHC Video card carries a lifetime warranty and free tech support.
Kingston SDHC Video Card Features and Specifications:
- Capacities1: 60 min. (4GB); 120 min. (8GB); 240 min. (16GB2)
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Weight: 0.09ozs (2.5g)
- High-Speed Class Rating: Class 4: 4MB/sec.
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Compliant: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Simple: as easy as plug and play
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : SDHC Video Card
SDV/4GB: A$25.90 NZ$33.50
SDV/8GB: A$48.50 NZ$63.00
SDV/16GB: A$99.00 NZ$127.90
Warranty: Five-Year warranty
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
For more detailed information, please visit the Kingston web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify
Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at Kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
216GB cards may require updated device drivers. Consult the device documentation for requirements.
Number of minutes based on internal testing. Results may vary. Please visit kingston.com/flash/photo.asp for additional information.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
Latest News Posts
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- Xiaomi Mi MIX rocks its edge-to-edge display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage