Kingston Releases SDHC Video Cards
High-Capacity SD Cards Perfect for High-Definition Video Capture
Sydney, Australia - February 11, 2009 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is releasing a line of SDHC Video cards for use in digital camcorders. The SDHC Video cards carry plenty of recording time and are available in 60 minute (4GB), 120 minute (8GB) and 240 minute (16GB) capacities.
"The need for larger storage is growing in importance as digital camcorder use is on the rise especially with more consumers shooting video in high definition," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "Our SDHC Video cards are perfect for capturing memories in full 1080i or 1080p, whether it's a party, family vacation or any other special occasion."
The Kingston SDHC Video cards feature a Class 4 speed rating, which guarantees a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec., making them ideal for use in the latest digital camcorders and for fast transfer from card to PC. The Kingston SDHC Video card carries a lifetime warranty and free tech support.
Kingston SDHC Video Card Features and Specifications:
- Capacities1: 60 min. (4GB); 120 min. (8GB); 240 min. (16GB2)
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Weight: 0.09ozs (2.5g)
- High-Speed Class Rating: Class 4: 4MB/sec.
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Compliant: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Simple: as easy as plug and play
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : SDHC Video Card
SDV/4GB: A$25.90 NZ$33.50
SDV/8GB: A$48.50 NZ$63.00
SDV/16GB: A$99.00 NZ$127.90
Warranty: Five-Year warranty
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
For more detailed information, please visit the Kingston web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify
Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at Kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
216GB cards may require updated device drivers. Consult the device documentation for requirements.
Number of minutes based on internal testing. Results may vary. Please visit kingston.com/flash/photo.asp for additional information.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20