EPAM, a leading provider of product development and software engineering solutions, today announced that its "Citifiers" Concierge app won the "Most Transformative Branch Experience" award in the Citi Mobile Challenge. The app delivered by EPAM's Digital Engagement Practice creates a personalized experience for customers at a Citi branch and provides analytics for Citi to optimize branch operations.
The Citi Mobile Challenge U.S. is a virtual competition hosted by Citi that is designed to accelerate digital banking innovation by bringing together the most talented and creative developers and designers in the world to create cutting edge applications for Citi's Digital Banking Platforms.
"The Citi Mobile challenge was an extraordinary event that brought together more than 3,000 developers in 744 teams from 319 cities, 62 countries and 6 continents. At EPAM, we always begin with understanding the customer needs. By visiting a local Citi branch we learned how the branch operates and we discovered pain points and opportunities through talking to the Branch Manager, Personal Banker, Teller and Citi customers. This resulted in 4 ideas that were all selected for the Citi Mobile Challenge finals. Our winning project, Citi Concierge, not only creates deeper loyalty for the brand through personalized customer attention and expedited service, but also provides valuable analytics to improve the services," said Yev Galper, Head of EPAM Mobile Competency Center.
"The caliber of the presentations we saw from finalists at the Demo Day events was outstanding," said Heather Cox, Chief Client Experience, Digital and Marketing Officer for Global Consumer Banking at Citi. "These developers are poised to help us transform the way banks innovate and we are so excited to begin working with them."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club