BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. this week launched its first custom watch face for Android Wear smartwatches with the new PAC-MAN© Watch Face. Made possible by a recent software update that allows Android Wear users to download custom-made displays to their devices, this clever mobile design gives PAC-MAN fans a new way to take gaming's original icon anywhere.
Android Wear smartwatches deliver the freedom and functionality of Android-powered smartphones and tablets in a comfortable wrist-worn form. The new PAC-MAN Watch Face brings past and present together with a colorful, retro-arcade-styled graphical display. As time ticks away, PAC-MAN traces a breadcrumb trail of Pac-Dots around the screen, gobbling up ghosts, fruits and power pellets. No quarters necessary!
The new PAC-MAN Watch Face is now available to download to Android Wear smartwatches for $0.99 on Google Play:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- Nintendo Switch pre-order priced at AUD$999 in Australia
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package