ASUS today announced the Xonar U3 Plus, a pocket-sized USB-powered sound card with a 150-ohm headphone amplifier, studio-grade vocal effects and a full suite of audio enhancements. The Xonar U3 Plus is designed for PC and notebook users who are looking for an easy-to-use solution that caters to their high-fidelity audio playback and home recording needs.
Xonar U3 Plus has a high-performance headphone amplifier with adjustable gain levels that can drive up to 150ohm-impedance headphones and headsets. It enhances treble and bass to add dynamic details to low and high frequency sounds like explosions and footsteps in movies or games.
Studio-grade effects and specially-tuned audio
The pocket-sized Xonar U3 Plus supports real-time microphone audio recording, with a digital signal processor (DSP) that provides extremely-low microphone latency. Xonar U3 Plus features a suite of studio-grade vocal effects including a dedicated 10-band equalizer, precision low- and high-frequency filters, as well as reverb adjustment to add a sense of environmental space.
Stereo Mix allows users to mix vocals and music tracks easily, while the DJ Mix tool features a ducking effect that automatically reduces ('ducks') the volume of a background audio track when vocals are present, allowing users to create professional-sounding podcasts.
Xonar U3 Plus also features five pre-set audio modes (Rock, Rock Pro, Ballad, Ballad Pro, and Special) that have been specially-tuned and calibrated by Xonar engineers, so users hear their favorite tunes in the way they were intended to be heard.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise : 0.005% (-110dB)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Headphone impedance: Optimized for 32~150Ω
- Interface: USB 1.1 or above bus compatible
- Sample Rate and Resolution: Up to 48KHz @ 16bit
- Connectivity: 1 x 3.5 mm jack analog out; 1 x 3.5 mm jack (Line-In/Mic-In combo); 1 x S/PDIF out (combo with analog out)
- Operation system: 1/8/7/XP(32/64bit)
- Karaoke functions: Music pitch-shifting, vocal cancellation, and microphone echo effects with stereo mix recording (Wave and Mic-in) for online Karaoke or online DJ applications
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Ryzen ThreadRipper delidded: half its CPU dies disabled
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers