Having committed themselves to 'green image' in switch mode power supplies (SMPS) for two decades, FSP Group's corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities reflect in their dedicated policies toward safety, quality and environment. By innovation in improving the performance of SMPS, they put the Group's CSR into action in energy saving and carbon footprint reducing product design. Among 80 PLUS certified power supply list, FSP Group's brands headed the list with more than 390 models. Now they proudly announce to be the first power supply manufactory to launch the latest 400W SMPS with the most efficient specification--80 PLUS Titanium PSU.
Keeping the CSR in mind, FSP's R&D teams work tirelessly in increasing product efficiency. Development of what was to become the MIA ICTM(Multiple-Intelligence Ability) began in 2008, when FSP Group started to research active clamp forward topology. MIA ICTM, FSP Group's own design patent, later became the core technology in Aurum series, which were recognized as high cost-performance ratio products by their customers.
On top of this, we are also working on reducing heat generation that caused by energy conversion lost. The directions were taken towards circuit layout design, components placement and Copper Bus Bar usage. Effectively placing heating components is vital to create negative air pressure; while extensively using Copper Bus Bar to conduct a substantial current of electricity is beneficial for energy-efficiency considerations. Together these three elements laid the foundations of a new era: Taking efficiency to the next level, FSP Group are thrilled to launch a brand new 400W PSU model with 80 PLUS Titanium logo.
Making SMPS as small footprint as 400W with up to 94.18% of the energy conversion efficiency not only significantly reduces energy wastage, but also makes it applicable to computers and office equipment which means energy saving was not just a slogan but a way of life. FSP Group have built a strong reputation for supplying high quality, most reliable SMPS and will add a significant value proposition going forward.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017