BURG, the industry leader in smartwatch technology, announced today the new BURG 27, the first all stainless steel smartwatch. Available in Stainless Steel, Rose Gold Stainless Steel IP, and Black Stainless Steel IP, the round-shaped BURG 27 marries an over 20 year history of BURG lifestyle fashion experience with the most advanced wearable technology in the industry. Part of the 2015 BURG Wearables Collection, the BURG 27 is the first smartwatch to offer the new advanced Media Tek Chip; newest Android 4.4 OS with voice activation; Health/Sleep Apps; full Internet browsing; streaming music and video; GPS, Twitter, Facebook, Skype and much more - all with 30% more energy efficiency for a longer battery life.
Stainless Steel -- Today's Preferred Watch Style Choice
The fashion forward BURG 27 smartwatch functions as a standalone phone, with the ability to make and receive calls and texts without linking to a smartphone. It also includes the new Android 4.4 OS to connect to all Android phones, as well as iOS and other smartphones through Bluetooth. It offers all the functions of a smartphone - phone calls, text, music content, streaming music and video, 2 MP camera, calendar, 1,500 contact list, voice recording, social media, etc. -- in a fashionable round, stainless steel 48mm size with a 240 x 240 resolution scratch and water resistant touchscreen -- today's preferred watch style choice.
Over 20 years of Life Style History
To be debuted at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, January 6-9, 2015 Booth #70854, Sands, the BURG 27 is created by world-renowned Dutch lifestyle designer and trendsetter, Hermen van den Burg, CEO of BURG. BURG is well known for their over 20 years of design work with Ikea and retail giant Target, providing an edge in designing that other "tech-style" smartwatch manufacturers cannot match. In keeping with the clean, minimalistic, but powerful elements that define Dutch design, the BURG 27 integrates seamlessly with consumer's lifestyles.
New BURG Swarovski Crystal Smartwatch & Wearables Franchise Shop Also Launch at CES
In keeping with its tradition of innovation, BURG will also launch a new glamorous Swarovski crystal BURG smartwatch/bracelet as well as the world's first Wearables Franchise Shop at CES. The Wearables Shop will reflect the trendsetting design philosophy that is at the foundation of every BURG product. Colorful, fun, informative as well as architecturally advanced, these shops will immerse consumers in the BURG experience.
"I am proud to say that the 2015 BURG Smartwatch Collection is nothing short of spectacular! Where our competitors continue to create unfashionable 'tech style' smartwatches with rubber straps, BURG is blazing new trails in creating Smartwatches that are technologically advanced and highly fashionable as well. The 2015 Collection is comprised of unique case designs, materials and colors which will allow BURG owners the ability to completely customize their devices," said Hermen van den Burg, CEO and Founder, BURG.
The BURG 27 stainless steel smartwatch features:
- First stainless steel smartwatch and first to include the advanced new Media Tek Chip.
- Voice Activated.
- Full phone functionality: makes and receives calls with its speakerphone using the included SIM card or paired with your Android, iPhone or other smartphone.
- Features Android 4.4 OS.
- Health Applications: tracks steps taken, calorie counter, sleep, and sports schedule.
- GPS, weather & temperature.
- 3G and Wi-Fi compatible.
- Connects to social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and Skype.
- Sends text messages.
- Smart Keyboard.
- Music & video: MP4/MP3 Player, FM Radio, and voice recorder with headphones included.
- Screen-on when swing.
- 2 Megapixel camera.
- 1,500 Contact List, Calendar, and Calculator.
- Color Display: 1.22" 208 x 240 pixel scratch and splash resistant touchscreen.
- Alarm Clock with automatic time zone and seasonal updates.
- 30% longer battery life with built-in rechargeable li-ion battery. Charges with included USB to Micro USB cable.
- Bluetooth 4.4 technology.
- 8GB built-in memory. Includes 4GB Micro SD card (up to 16GB of storage) and Micro USB port for syncing and charging.
- Available in silver or rose gold stainless steel.
The BURG 27 smartwatch will debut at CES 2015 with availability in March 2015. Suggested Retail Price will be announced at CES. The BURG 27 includes a free SIM card, USB to Micro USB cable, 4GB Micro SD card that can be upgraded to 16GB, headphones, watch battery, Quick Start Guide, band tool, and language selector. Additional BURG Smartwatch models are also available in a variety of colors and designs through Amazon and Shop HQ.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99