MSI, world leading in motherboard technology, announces the true mini-ITX gaming solution, featuring ACK powered by Killer DoubleShot Pro, M.2 connectivity and a whole new gaming oriented PCB design. Gamers around the world looking for a powerful small-sized gaming machine with all the necessary bells & whistles can now get excited.
ACK powered by Killer DoubleShot Pro delivers 3.5x times lower latency and 2.9x times faster data throughput compared to traditional Wireless-N solutions. Killer Smart Teaming allows the use of LAN and WI-FI at the same time with speeds up to 1.867 Gbps and the ability to process gaming activity through LAN and other internet activity through Wi-Fi for the best lag-free gaming experience. Advanced Stream Detect automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games. Together with smart applications which allow you to control your bandwidth, MSI ACK is the one and only true wireless GAMING solution.
Push your SSD to the limit with M.2
Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI GAMING motherboards. We offer the next generation of high speed storage support through M.2. M.2 transfers data through a PCI Express 2.0 x2 interface up to 10 Gb/s, making it 67% faster than SATA 3.0 solutions. Innovative engineering on the Z97I GAMING ACK allows for a M.2 slot located at the bottom of the motherboard. M.2 is packed in a small form factor and is compatible with 2 different sizes on the Z97I GAMING ACK motherboard, to fit most storage solutions.
Optimized keep-out zone for more compatibility of cooler
Choosing a cooler for the mini-ITX build has never been an easy thing without having to give up either silence or cooling performance. Traditionally, ITX motherboards are not always compatible with the biggest and best cooling solutions. MSI reaches out to those who don't want to compromise on performance and silence by re-designing the entire PCB and re-locating the 1150 CPU socket on the Z97I GAMING ACK motherboard. This new design allows for easy installment of large enthusiast CPU air cooling solutions or water cooling kits. Never worry about CPU temperatures during long gaming sessions and enjoy a more silent ITX gaming system with the all new MSI Z97I GAMING ACK motherboard.
CPU Support: 4th and 5th Gen Intel Core / Pentium / Celeron processors
Chipset: Intel Z97 Express Chipset
Network: Killer E2205 Gigabit Ethernet, Killer 1525 802.11 ac, BT 4.1
Storage: 1x M.2 10Gb/s, 4x SATA 6Gb/s
Display interface: 1x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI
Connectivity: 1x PCI-e 3.0 x16, 6x USB 3.0, 6x USB 2.0, 8-channel Audio Boost
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect