Silicon-Power releases DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers releases its DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is built with ECC (Error Correcting Code), which monitors the data getting transferred in and out of memory and corrects the errors that are found. It is made with FBGA (Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array) packaging to assure better thermal dissipation and electrical efficiency. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is excellent for use in various kinds of computers where large memory reserves and system stability are required.
Silicon Power's DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 1GB meets JEDEC (the Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergoes rigorous laboratory tests to ensure the highest performance and reliability. Besides, it is recognized for its outstanding performance and excellent compatibility and is backed by lifetime warranty. Silicon Power's DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is the most trustworthy choice for all consumers.
- High compatibility and stability
- Module bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec
- Compliant with JEDEC standard
- Lifetime warranty
- 100% tested to ensure the highest performance and reliability
- 240 pin
- PCB layerF8 layer
- VDD/VDDQF1.8V } 0.1V
- CL: 5
- Module bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Google removes 200 ad-injecting Chrome extensions that had malware
- Apple's new MacBook has performance of the MacBook Air from 2011
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi