Silicon-Power releases DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers releases its DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is built with ECC (Error Correcting Code), which monitors the data getting transferred in and out of memory and corrects the errors that are found. It is made with FBGA (Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array) packaging to assure better thermal dissipation and electrical efficiency. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is excellent for use in various kinds of computers where large memory reserves and system stability are required.
Silicon Power's DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 1GB meets JEDEC (the Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergoes rigorous laboratory tests to ensure the highest performance and reliability. Besides, it is recognized for its outstanding performance and excellent compatibility and is backed by lifetime warranty. Silicon Power's DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is the most trustworthy choice for all consumers.
- High compatibility and stability
- Module bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec
- Compliant with JEDEC standard
- Lifetime warranty
- 100% tested to ensure the highest performance and reliability
- 240 pin
- PCB layerF8 layer
- VDD/VDDQF1.8V } 0.1V
- CL: 5
- Module bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20