Silicon-Power releases DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB
Taipei, Taiwan - Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers releases its DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is built with ECC (Error Correcting Code), which monitors the data getting transferred in and out of memory and corrects the errors that are found. It is made with FBGA (Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array) packaging to assure better thermal dissipation and electrical efficiency. Silicon-Power DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is excellent for use in various kinds of computers where large memory reserves and system stability are required.
Silicon Power's DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 1GB meets JEDEC (the Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergoes rigorous laboratory tests to ensure the highest performance and reliability. Besides, it is recognized for its outstanding performance and excellent compatibility and is backed by lifetime warranty. Silicon Power's DDR2 800 ECC Unbuffered DIMM 2GB is the most trustworthy choice for all consumers.
- High compatibility and stability
- Module bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec
- Compliant with JEDEC standard
- Lifetime warranty
- 100% tested to ensure the highest performance and reliability
- 240 pin
- PCB layerF8 layer
- VDD/VDDQF1.8V } 0.1V
- CL: 5
- Module bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- You can now play Nintendo 64 games on Xbox One
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now