Taiwan's top 20 brand names for 2014 were announced this week by the global branding consultancy Interbrand. For the eighth year in a row, Transcend Information appears on Interbrand's Best Taiwan Global Brands ranking, with a brand value of USD $142 million.
"We are honored that Transcend was once again recognized as one of Taiwan's Top 20 global brands. Over the past decades, Transcend has worked hard to be more than just a successful manufacturer. We continue to develop our reputation as a strong global brand and trusted provider of memory products that meet our consumer's needs," said Peter Shu, CEO of Transcend.
With superior product quality and excellent customer service, Transcend maintains a vast and loyal customer base. A comprehensive network of 14 offices worldwide has not only made Transcend a highly diversified international enterprise, but has also established the company as a fast-growing global memory brand. In Gartner Research's latest survey, Transcend ranks among the top five flash drive brands and flash card manufacturers worldwide.
The "Best Taiwan Global Brands" survey is organized by the Industrial Development Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, and conducted by Interbrand and Taiwan Institute of Economic Research. Its evaluation system is based on Interbrand's annual "Best Global Brands" ranking, applying quantitative financial analysis and qualitative role-of-brand and brand-strength analyses to assess a brand's true value.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4