Taiwan's top 20 brand names for 2014 were announced this week by the global branding consultancy Interbrand. For the eighth year in a row, Transcend Information appears on Interbrand's Best Taiwan Global Brands ranking, with a brand value of USD $142 million.
"We are honored that Transcend was once again recognized as one of Taiwan's Top 20 global brands. Over the past decades, Transcend has worked hard to be more than just a successful manufacturer. We continue to develop our reputation as a strong global brand and trusted provider of memory products that meet our consumer's needs," said Peter Shu, CEO of Transcend.
With superior product quality and excellent customer service, Transcend maintains a vast and loyal customer base. A comprehensive network of 14 offices worldwide has not only made Transcend a highly diversified international enterprise, but has also established the company as a fast-growing global memory brand. In Gartner Research's latest survey, Transcend ranks among the top five flash drive brands and flash card manufacturers worldwide.
The "Best Taiwan Global Brands" survey is organized by the Industrial Development Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, and conducted by Interbrand and Taiwan Institute of Economic Research. Its evaluation system is based on Interbrand's annual "Best Global Brands" ranking, applying quantitative financial analysis and qualitative role-of-brand and brand-strength analyses to assess a brand's true value.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99