Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") () announced today that it has teamed up with GIANTS Software to develop official, licensed simulation products for the Farming Simulator series of games on PC. The products will be compatible with Farming Simulator 2013 and 2015 as well as subsequent versions of the popular series.
The new range of hardware is expected to ship in time for Holiday 2015 and will be released under the Company's Saitek simulation brand.
"Mad Catz' Saitek brand has long been the market leader in developing peripherals for flight simulation and is synonymous with precision and quality. We are excited to bring the same level of engineering and realism to the farming simulator genre. GIANTS Software has created a much loved simulation that has a loyal and passionate fan base. Mad Catz is confident that the farming simulator community will embrace Saitek hardware, which we believe will bring an added dimension of realism and immersion to farming simulation," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "We are focused on expanding the range and reach of our Saitek brand and working alongside GIANTS is a positive step in that direction."
"Farming Simulator has been a runaway success for GIANTS and is now the best-selling simulation game in the world", said Christian Ammann from GIANTS Software. "We are excited to partner with Mad Catz on the creation of dedicated peripherals for Farming Simulator".
For additional information please visit: http://www.saitek.com/farmsim/
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- Far Cry 5 release date announced with new trailer
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017