EVGA is proud to announce that the EVGA X99 motherboard lineup is one of two motherboard manufacturers that offers full compatibility for high performance G.Skill memory of 3000MHz and above. EVGA was able to fine tune the memory performance, XMP support and compatibility to offer enthusiasts full support for the fastest DDR4 memory available today.
Extreme overclocker Vince "K|NPG|N" Lucido, who continues to achieve 3DMark World Records using EVGA components, had this to say about EVGA X99 motherboard support for G.Skill's 3000MHz+ memory. "The EVGA motherboard and BIOS R&D teams wanted to prove they could make a motherboard that can flawlessly run the fastest memory available on the market today, and they did exactly that."
"G.SKILL is excited that EVGA, one of the finest motherboard manufacturers in the world, is bringing further support and compatibility with our top tier of DDR4 memory available on the market today. The fine tuning of EVGA X99 motherboards opens up new options for gamers and overclockers alike to achieve the extreme performance through G.SKILL DDR4 3000MHz+ memory kits," commented Frank Hung, Product Marketing of G.SKILL.
The EVGA X99 motherboard was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore enthusiast with stunning features and overclocking support. These motherboards also feature EVGA's new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support, functionality, and are straight and to the point, the way a modern BIOS should be.
Learn more about the EVGA X99 motherboards here.
Learn more about G.Skill DDR4 memory here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017