Huntkey hosted a product release conference at hotel DEDEMAN, Uzbekistan. Huntkey, a global leader in providing accessories of computers, presented new PIO (Parts-In-One) desktop series and cases, in order to sustaining the share of market in Uzbekistan. 3 reporters of well-known IT media in Uzbekistan and 60 local customers attended the conference.
According to the inside information from Fuhai, regional sales manager in Huntkey, three months ago, Huntkey entering into the local market, and the PIO series are the hottest product of the moment. Alex, chief of Fort Pro Biznes, the authorized agent of Huntkey, also shared with the attendees the tremendous prospects of PIO in the future market and described the huge influence of Huntkey.
The competition of assembling a desktop PC is another important point to note. The participant showed lots of interesting in the competition.
The product release conference attracted the attention of the prominent IT media in Uzbekistan, including the inforcom.uz, anhor.uz, and gazefo.uz.
The Huntkey product release conference in Uzbekistan demonstrates that Huntkey has taken a new step into the Uzbekistan market, which can promote the sales of Huntkey products in the CIS market positively and effectively. The success of the conference has also laid a good foundation for the coming Huntkey product release conference in Uzbekistan.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience