Huntkey hosted a product release conference at hotel DEDEMAN, Uzbekistan. Huntkey, a global leader in providing accessories of computers, presented new PIO (Parts-In-One) desktop series and cases, in order to sustaining the share of market in Uzbekistan. 3 reporters of well-known IT media in Uzbekistan and 60 local customers attended the conference.
According to the inside information from Fuhai, regional sales manager in Huntkey, three months ago, Huntkey entering into the local market, and the PIO series are the hottest product of the moment. Alex, chief of Fort Pro Biznes, the authorized agent of Huntkey, also shared with the attendees the tremendous prospects of PIO in the future market and described the huge influence of Huntkey.
The competition of assembling a desktop PC is another important point to note. The participant showed lots of interesting in the competition.
The product release conference attracted the attention of the prominent IT media in Uzbekistan, including the inforcom.uz, anhor.uz, and gazefo.uz.
The Huntkey product release conference in Uzbekistan demonstrates that Huntkey has taken a new step into the Uzbekistan market, which can promote the sales of Huntkey products in the CIS market positively and effectively. The success of the conference has also laid a good foundation for the coming Huntkey product release conference in Uzbekistan.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league