Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today launches the O Series open-air, wall-mountable chassis: PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S and PC-O7S. Previewed to the worldwide technology community in its prototype stage, the O Series chassis final design reflect the feedback of the DIY community, and feature oversized tempered glass windows, a PCI riser cards, and sleek aluminum construction.
The new O series includes four chassis: the mini-ITX PC-O5, the mini-ITX PC-O5S, the micro-ATX PC-O6S, and the ATX PC-O7S. These aluminum constructed cases all feature a similar design and aesthetic differing in their hardware compatibility. Through the oversized tempered glass window, onlookers can see the entire build unrestricted. Graphics cards are installed parallel to the motherboard, keeping the chassis slim, thanks to the included PCI riser card and extension. A black anodized aluminum shield covers the hard drive cage to keep a super clean look.
Customizable Storage Options
The O Series chassis give builders several options for storage installation. Hard drives can be mounted in the hard drive cage, hidden by an anodized aluminum shield, directly mounted on the motherboard tray, or installed on a removable bracket behind the motherboard.
Water Cooling Support
The PC-O5S, PC-O6S, and PC-O7S support AIO water cooling systems. The "S" suffix in the aforementioned models denotes water cooling compatibility. The PC-O5S supports radiators up to 240mm, while the PC-O6S and PC-O7S supports 360mm radiators.
The O Series cases can be mounted to the wall, placed on a desk in the vertical position using the included aluminum stand with rubber grip, or arranged horizontally on four attachable feet with rubber padding.
Product Features of the O Series Chassis: PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S, PC-O7S
- Open-Air Chassis
- Oversized tempered glass panel
- Can be placed in a vertical or horizontal position on a desk
- Some models with AIO water cooling support: PC-O5S, PC-O6S, PC-O7S
- Aluminum construction
o PC-O5: $ 289
o PC-O5S: $ 319
o PC-O6S: $ 379
o PC-O7S: $ 419
- Available soon in the US in February
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system