Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today launches the O Series open-air, wall-mountable chassis: PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S and PC-O7S. Previewed to the worldwide technology community in its prototype stage, the O Series chassis final design reflect the feedback of the DIY community, and feature oversized tempered glass windows, a PCI riser cards, and sleek aluminum construction.
The new O series includes four chassis: the mini-ITX PC-O5, the mini-ITX PC-O5S, the micro-ATX PC-O6S, and the ATX PC-O7S. These aluminum constructed cases all feature a similar design and aesthetic differing in their hardware compatibility. Through the oversized tempered glass window, onlookers can see the entire build unrestricted. Graphics cards are installed parallel to the motherboard, keeping the chassis slim, thanks to the included PCI riser card and extension. A black anodized aluminum shield covers the hard drive cage to keep a super clean look.
Customizable Storage Options
The O Series chassis give builders several options for storage installation. Hard drives can be mounted in the hard drive cage, hidden by an anodized aluminum shield, directly mounted on the motherboard tray, or installed on a removable bracket behind the motherboard.
Water Cooling Support
The PC-O5S, PC-O6S, and PC-O7S support AIO water cooling systems. The "S" suffix in the aforementioned models denotes water cooling compatibility. The PC-O5S supports radiators up to 240mm, while the PC-O6S and PC-O7S supports 360mm radiators.
The O Series cases can be mounted to the wall, placed on a desk in the vertical position using the included aluminum stand with rubber grip, or arranged horizontally on four attachable feet with rubber padding.
Product Features of the O Series Chassis: PC-O5, PC-O5S, PC-O6S, PC-O7S
- Open-Air Chassis
- Oversized tempered glass panel
- Can be placed in a vertical or horizontal position on a desk
- Some models with AIO water cooling support: PC-O5S, PC-O6S, PC-O7S
- Aluminum construction
o PC-O5: $ 289
o PC-O5S: $ 319
o PC-O6S: $ 379
o PC-O7S: $ 419
- Available soon in the US in February
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available