Satechi's Computer LED Light Strip, available now, allows users to choose from sixteen different vibrant colors in order to illuminate and bring any computer workspace to life. The Computer LED Light Strip can be easily applied to most hardware and customized to fit a user's needs and mood.
The Satechi Computer LED Light Strip's flexible and strong design allows users to position it into any number of unlimited desired positions using the attached 3M adhesive. Users can further customize the hardware by choosing between four color rotation modes and brightness levels via the included remote control.
- Flash mode: rotates red, green and blue
- Strobe mode: fades through red, green and blue
- Fade mode: fades through seven different LED colors
- Smooth mode: rotates through seven different LED colors
The high-brightness LEDs last up to 100,000 hours, and comes equipped with everything needed for easily installation. The kit includes two 12" RGB color LED light strips, 12V DV power cable, 4-pin D connector, controller and extension cable.
For more information on the Computer LED Light Strip and all of Satechi's award winning products, "like" Facebook.com/Satechi and follow @Satechi.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design