Logitech International today announced that, at its annual general meeting held here today, the Company's shareholders approved a dividend of CHF 0.26 per share, an increase of 25 percent over the prior year, following a year of strong cash flow from operations.
Logitech shareholders eligible for the dividend must purchase the shares by the close of trading on Dec. 23, 2014 on the SIX Swiss Exchange or the Nasdaq Global Select Market. The dividend is expected to be distributed on Dec. 30, 2014. Shareholders will find more information about the dividend on the Logitech corporate website at http://ir.logitech.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni