Logitech International today announced that, at its annual general meeting held here today, the Company's shareholders approved a dividend of CHF 0.26 per share, an increase of 25 percent over the prior year, following a year of strong cash flow from operations.
Logitech shareholders eligible for the dividend must purchase the shares by the close of trading on Dec. 23, 2014 on the SIX Swiss Exchange or the Nasdaq Global Select Market. The dividend is expected to be distributed on Dec. 30, 2014. Shareholders will find more information about the dividend on the Logitech corporate website at http://ir.logitech.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse