EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce a new, universal hybrid water cooling kit for GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards, consisting of a MOSFET water block and a passive PCH heat sink.
EK-FB KIT GA X99 LE is a value oriented hybrid water cooling solution for GIGABYTE X99 Series motherboards consisting of VRM water block and a passive heat sink. Universal PCH cooling solution allows this product to be compatible with virtually every GIGABYTE X99 series motherboard. Please check the Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list.
The water block directly cools power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module while the passive aluminum heat sink cools Intel X99 southbridge (PCH) chip. Please note this water block cools exactly as much heat generating components as GIGABYTE factory cooling solution. The VRM cooler is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of acrylic glass material. The screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed on both water block- as well as aluminum heat sink and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing original motherboard backplates.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboards from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible hardware are being added to the list on daily basis. This hybrid water block kit is made in Slovenia, Europe and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
EK-FB KIT GA X99 LE - 64,95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand