Shuttle Inc., leading maker of small form factor technology, today announces its low power consumption slim-PC for automotive and industrial robotics application. The DS81L features the same processing capability as DS81, including support for Intel's 4th generation Core i3/i5/i7 series, but with lower power consumption. It runs on a mere 12 Volts and consumes a maximum of 84Watts while it's older brother, DS81 runs on 19 Volts and consumes a max 90Watts. The 12V power supply and decreased energy consumption is essential for automotive and other commercial applications which require long-term operation.
The DS81L is a barebones media player equipped with an Intel H81 chipset, supporting 4th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7, Pentium, and Celeron processors (65W). The system is designed to drive interactive commercial applications and 4K video content. The DS81L supports dual display Full HD video or single display Ultra HD video. The system memory supports dual-channel DDR3 1600 with maximum capacity up to 16GB.
Compact, the DS81L is easily integrated into a variety of commercial applications. Its slim metal chassis is VESA mountable, highly connectable, and operational in 0-50°C ambient temperatures, making the DS81L ideal for automotive, robotics, digital signage, kiosk, and vending machine applications. The device is 24/7 certified. It runs quiet and cool throughout extended use due to Shuttle's exclusive thermal technology.
The system has a robust I/O interface with (2) USB 3.0 ports, (4) USB 2.0 ports, Dual Gigabit LAN ports, (2) DisplayPorts, (1) HDMI port, and two COM ports. Users may also install a VGA output accessory (model#: PVG01) which connects on the motherboard (note: only one COM port is available while PVG01 is in use). The DS81L features diverse connectivity and is fit for application in a variety of industries. The DS81L is currently being distributed globally.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design