Earlier this year, Fractal Design entered the liquid cooling market with the revel of the Kelvin Series. After final design and engineering tweaks, we are ready to present to you the precise, powerful and quality Kelvin T12, S24 and S36. The Kelvin water cooling is an open loop DIY system, a perfect option for those users looking for powerful water cooling with the benefits of a DIY system provides and the conveniences AIO systems deliver. Kelvin allows you to expand and improve the cooling for your system like the professionals.
Simple to install, silent operation, powerful performance and easy expand-ability define the Kelvin Series. The silent high-performance ceramic pump is strong enough to support considerable expansion, should you decide to include GPU blocks and/or additional radiators in the same loop. The Kelvin Series water cooling systems are constructed from enthusiast class components. Both the CPU block and the radiator are made from pure copper, for maximum performance and an increased product lifespan with zero maintenance required.
All modern CPU sockets are supported by the versatile, easy-to-use mounting kit.
Fractal Design has created a water cooling micro site to work as a tool to illustrate the key benefits and functions that make up the Kelvin units, provide general liquid cooling guidelines, tips and how-to videos to offer a resource to those looking for general or extra education. Fractal Design's goal and dedication to our end users is to bring great products along with knowledge that helps to build a great system.
For more information, visit the product pages of Kelvin T12, Kelvin S24, and Kelvin S36. The three are priced at US $99.99, $119.99, and $139.99, respectively, and will start selling in December, 2014.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni