Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket for AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290 video cards. Both a bracket and a heat sink, the HG10 allows the users to attach a Corsair Hydro Series liquid cooler to their video card to cool the GPU and other critical circuitry, unlocking a new level of performance and cooling for their GPU.
The black anodized aluminium HG10 bracket combined with a Corsair liquid cooler is a full-coverage GPU liquid cooling solution which cools the video card's GPU as well as the heat-producing voltage regulator module (VRM) and video memory. The HG10 utilizes the video card's original cooling fan, ensuring improved compatibility with the card's fan speed and temperature monitoring features.
Paired with any Corsair Hydro series liquid cooler, the HG10 is able to easily dissipate large amounts of heat from the video card, dropping peak temperatures by as much as 50 degrees Celsius and at significantly lower noise levels. The extra cooling on offer can open up substantial overclocking headroom, allowing enthusiasts to extract every bit of performance from their card. In addition, the improved cooling largely eliminates the video card's thermal throttling of performance, resulting in a card that not only runs quieter and cooler, but faster as well.
The Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket is designed to support all stock reference versions of AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290X video cards. A full list of compatible cards can be found at corsair.com. New HG10 editions compatible with NVIDIA GeForce Titan, 7 Series, and other GPUs will be available in early 2015.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The HG10 A1 Edition is priced at $39.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system