Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket for AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290 video cards. Both a bracket and a heat sink, the HG10 allows the users to attach a Corsair Hydro Series liquid cooler to their video card to cool the GPU and other critical circuitry, unlocking a new level of performance and cooling for their GPU.
The black anodized aluminium HG10 bracket combined with a Corsair liquid cooler is a full-coverage GPU liquid cooling solution which cools the video card's GPU as well as the heat-producing voltage regulator module (VRM) and video memory. The HG10 utilizes the video card's original cooling fan, ensuring improved compatibility with the card's fan speed and temperature monitoring features.
Paired with any Corsair Hydro series liquid cooler, the HG10 is able to easily dissipate large amounts of heat from the video card, dropping peak temperatures by as much as 50 degrees Celsius and at significantly lower noise levels. The extra cooling on offer can open up substantial overclocking headroom, allowing enthusiasts to extract every bit of performance from their card. In addition, the improved cooling largely eliminates the video card's thermal throttling of performance, resulting in a card that not only runs quieter and cooler, but faster as well.
The Hydro Series HG10 A1 Edition GPU liquid cooling bracket is designed to support all stock reference versions of AMD Radeon R9 290X and 290X video cards. A full list of compatible cards can be found at corsair.com. New HG10 editions compatible with NVIDIA GeForce Titan, 7 Series, and other GPUs will be available in early 2015.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The HG10 A1 Edition is priced at $39.99.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning