Sharkoon launched the Skiller PRO gaming keyboard. The Skiller PRO Illuminated Gaming Keyboard is the latest version of our popular Skiller keyboard and offers in the Pro version even more features for gamers. The blue illuminated keyboard in a 3-block standard layout, including multi-key rollover support, also offers six macro, three profile as well as nine multimedia keys. The stabile keyboard has a weight of about 888 grams; the lifetime of the keys is over 10 million keystokes.
With the included software individual programming of the keys can be easily made. For example, macros, macro-loops, keystrokes, delay times as well as media, internet and mouse functions can all be used. Furthermore, the Windows key can be disabled and the functions of the WASD keys can be interchanged with the arrow keys. Planned actions can be performed in the game even faster through the conveniently accessible macro key. Programming is very easy and thanks to the on-board memory individual settings can be used on any PC system. In addition, three individual profiles can be stored in the keyboard and each can be activated by a special key. Also customizable is the backlight illumination: By 10 percent increments up to the maximum brightness, breathing mode or completely deactivated. A total of nine multimedia keys provide a more comfortable use of various Windows functions, such as volume control or play/pause.
The keyboard connects via its 150 cm long, textile sheathed cable with a gold-plated USB plug. Packaging includes a set of anti-sliding rubber stands.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller PRO Illuminated Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 26.99 euros from authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4