Phanteks announce the release of the Enthoo EVOLV, a mATX/mITX chassis with a beautiful all aluminum exterior. The EVOLV's unparalleled design features an all new quick release system for the outer panels. The EVOLV supports many high-end PC components while maintaining a minimalist design.
The Enthoo EVOLV features a full aluminum exterior with a changeable color Power LED light. The EVOLV has a quick release panels for easy access to fans and dustfilters.
The EVOLV is capable of dual video cards and supports serious water-cooling. The EVOLV offers a 2x 2.5" drive bays, 1x 3.5" drive bay, and a removable HDD drive cage in the bottom compartment that supports 2x 3.5" drives and gives user the option for PSU exceeding over 180 mm. Extra storage is possible with the included Drop-N-Lock SSD bracket and a Multifunctional Side Bracket allows for mounting up to 2x SSDs and 1x HDD.
The EVOLV's midplate only showcases the mainboard and it's components while isolating the bulky power supply's wire out of sight. The EVOLV is also equipped with pre-installed Hoop-N-Loop ties for a clean and tidy system. Unleash Unlimited Possiblities
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon, Designer of the Enthoo Series
Pricing and Availability
Available at most local retailers in September 16, 2014
The recommended retail price is
- PH-ES314E_BK: $129.99
- PH-ES314E_WT: $139.99
5 Years Limited Warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4, priced at $150
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup