CALL OF DUTY®: WORLD AT WAR DOWNLOADABLE MAPS ON THE WAY
Santa Monica, CA - February 10, 2009 - New conflicts are on the horizon for one of the most intense online multiplayer games of 2008, as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and developer Treyarch, announced plans today to release Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1. Due out in March, Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will take Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC fans to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin in "Nightfire," deep into deadly jungles to attack fortified Japanese positions in "Knee Deep" and through a bombed out underground subway system in "Station."
The Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will also expand upon the fan-favorite four-player co-op Nazi Zombie bonus mode with "Verrückt" (Zombie Asylum) - a fourth map that features more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and endless, attacking legions of undead.
Call of Duty: World at War is rated "M" (Mature) by the ESRB for Intense Violence, Strong Language, Blood and Gore. For more information and exclusive updates about Call of Duty: World at War, visit http://www.callofduty.com.
About Activision Publishing, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products.
Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, Japan and South Korea. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's website, http://www.activision.com.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017