CALL OF DUTY®: WORLD AT WAR DOWNLOADABLE MAPS ON THE WAY
Santa Monica, CA - February 10, 2009 - New conflicts are on the horizon for one of the most intense online multiplayer games of 2008, as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and developer Treyarch, announced plans today to release Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1. Due out in March, Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will take Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC fans to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin in "Nightfire," deep into deadly jungles to attack fortified Japanese positions in "Knee Deep" and through a bombed out underground subway system in "Station."
The Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will also expand upon the fan-favorite four-player co-op Nazi Zombie bonus mode with "Verrückt" (Zombie Asylum) - a fourth map that features more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and endless, attacking legions of undead.
Call of Duty: World at War is rated "M" (Mature) by the ESRB for Intense Violence, Strong Language, Blood and Gore. For more information and exclusive updates about Call of Duty: World at War, visit http://www.callofduty.com.
About Activision Publishing, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products.
Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, Japan and South Korea. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's website, http://www.activision.com.
Latest News Posts
- BMW CEO says there is more room for electric cars in company's lineup
- 'Zoolander 2' teaser hits the catwalk
- Despite number of users, is Apple Music shaping up to be a disaster?
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis