CALL OF DUTY®: WORLD AT WAR DOWNLOADABLE MAPS ON THE WAY
Santa Monica, CA - February 10, 2009 - New conflicts are on the horizon for one of the most intense online multiplayer games of 2008, as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and developer Treyarch, announced plans today to release Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1. Due out in March, Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will take Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC fans to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin in "Nightfire," deep into deadly jungles to attack fortified Japanese positions in "Knee Deep" and through a bombed out underground subway system in "Station."
The Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will also expand upon the fan-favorite four-player co-op Nazi Zombie bonus mode with "Verrückt" (Zombie Asylum) - a fourth map that features more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and endless, attacking legions of undead.
Call of Duty: World at War is rated "M" (Mature) by the ESRB for Intense Violence, Strong Language, Blood and Gore. For more information and exclusive updates about Call of Duty: World at War, visit http://www.callofduty.com.
About Activision Publishing, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products.
Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, Japan and South Korea. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's website, http://www.activision.com.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook