CALL OF DUTY®: WORLD AT WAR DOWNLOADABLE MAPS ON THE WAY
Santa Monica, CA - February 10, 2009 - New conflicts are on the horizon for one of the most intense online multiplayer games of 2008, as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and developer Treyarch, announced plans today to release Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1. Due out in March, Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will take Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC fans to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin in "Nightfire," deep into deadly jungles to attack fortified Japanese positions in "Knee Deep" and through a bombed out underground subway system in "Station."
The Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will also expand upon the fan-favorite four-player co-op Nazi Zombie bonus mode with "Verrückt" (Zombie Asylum) - a fourth map that features more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and endless, attacking legions of undead.
Call of Duty: World at War is rated "M" (Mature) by the ESRB for Intense Violence, Strong Language, Blood and Gore. For more information and exclusive updates about Call of Duty: World at War, visit http://www.callofduty.com.
About Activision Publishing, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products.
Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, Japan and South Korea. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's website, http://www.activision.com.
Latest News Posts
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Im glad I finally registered
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling