CALL OF DUTY®: WORLD AT WAR DOWNLOADABLE MAPS ON THE WAY
Santa Monica, CA - February 10, 2009 - New conflicts are on the horizon for one of the most intense online multiplayer games of 2008, as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and developer Treyarch, announced plans today to release Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1. Due out in March, Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will take Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows® PC fans to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin in "Nightfire," deep into deadly jungles to attack fortified Japanese positions in "Knee Deep" and through a bombed out underground subway system in "Station."
The Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1 will also expand upon the fan-favorite four-player co-op Nazi Zombie bonus mode with "Verrückt" (Zombie Asylum) - a fourth map that features more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and endless, attacking legions of undead.
Call of Duty: World at War is rated "M" (Mature) by the ESRB for Intense Violence, Strong Language, Blood and Gore. For more information and exclusive updates about Call of Duty: World at War, visit http://www.callofduty.com.
About Activision Publishing, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products.
Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, Japan and South Korea. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's website, http://www.activision.com.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni